SVP of Operations
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi was recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Role:
Narmi is poised for continued growth and impact; building and strengthening our customer success team and implementing new clients at scale is critical for the organization's ability to deliver on its ambitious goals. To that end, Narmi is seeking a SVP of Ops to lead day-to-day operations of the organization by designing and implementing best-in-class organizational systems, directly managing the leaders of the customer success, implementations, and busines operation teams. In addition, the SVP of Ops will provide ongoing thought partnership and support to Narmi leaders as we focus on scaling our company through rapid growth.
This role will report directly to the co-founder, and will serve on the leadership team as a key partner to a range of critical internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Grow and build a product-led Customer Success organization to ensure scalability as Narmi onboards new customers
- Develop relationships with C-Suite, EVP and SVP stakeholders at our financial institution customers. Be seen as a product-minded leader
- Track and be held accountable for all relevant Customer Success metrics such as NRR, NPS, health score, product activation, churn and more
- Define and drive forward our Partnerships strategy
- Establish the infrastructure, systems and processes necessary to support scalable growth across Narmi ensuring on time implementations of our products and seamless management of our customers
- Develop, nurture, and close our upsell pipeline of Tier 1 and Tier 2 products in partnership with our VP of Growth
- Have an eye towards developing internal leadership, and improving knowledge management and communication within and across teams
- Work with product and engineering teams to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements and enhancements
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years working for a B2B enterprise, B2B SaaS-based and relevant technology company in customer success, project management or another similar role
- 7+ years of experience managing and building a team
- Proven track record of managing diverse teams across various functions. Outstanding organizational and project management skills with an overall execution orientation and high attention to detail
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the intellectual depth and maturity to work with co-founders, industry C-Suite stakeholders, and other executive leaders and collaborators across the organization
- Passion for product-led customer success - our vision is to have a customer success organization that can actually help drive product outcomes, not just be a middle person
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, solve problems independently, and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with ambiguity and make connections on key strategic priorities across lines of business
- Ability to handle tough situations with confidence, ease and empathy
- Demonstrated executive presence and an ability to work with SVP+ partners.
- Passion for building a world-class operational team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The expected annual base salary for this role is $225,000 - $275,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at email@example.com