Group Product Manager - Commercial Banking
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi was recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Product Team:
As a Group Product Manager at Narmi, you’ll work closely with our Co-Founders and VP of Product to define, execute, and refine our product vision. You’ll take ownership of our newest product offering as we expand Narmi’s services into Commercial Banking. You’ll work cross-functionally with Design, Engineering, Sales, Business Development, and our Co-Founders to define the “what” and “why” of Narmi’s future products and features and own the roadmaps leading to their execution. You’ll be an instrumental part of our future success and immediately impact shipping a mission-critical platform that hundreds of thousands of users use.
What you'll do:
- Co-own an ambitious product roadmap for commercial banking experiences from ideation to execution with design and engineering.
- Develop a framework for banking health with data science partnership, and set KPIs that help to drive high-quality decision-making.
- Prioritize product investment areas using a range of qualitative and quantitative inputs, often to make tradeoffs in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Be a collaborative team ensuring stakeholders are brought in and aligned on the vision of commercial banking.
- Create strategy and frameworks to inform our future banking partnerships strategy.
- Clearly communicate technical and non-technical product specifications for banking improvements/features to enable efficiency across many stakeholders.
- Deepen the team’s understanding of how various partners enable banking experiences on the platform and maintain a consistently excellent user experience across partnerships.
- Identify opportunities to improve our banking services network, enabling both larger and smaller-scale projects.
- Drive accountability — hold yourself and others accountable in service of great work.
- Define and track KPIs, as well as collect quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Interface with our partner banks and credit unions to receive feedback, provide education, and proselytize the Narmi Platform
- Lead the team to success through an organized, agile approach emphasizing clarity and dependability.
- Work closely with product marketing to generate content for sales and customer success.
What you'll bring:
- 8 or more years of professional experience in product management, software engineering, or another related field
- Have significant experience or familiarity with the commercial banking or payments space.
- Product Management experience managing Tier 1 products across multiple platforms
- Strong analytical and technical background
- A keen eye for detail and a master of QA
- Execution-focused with a track record of delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Have some experience or familiarity with the commercial banking or payments space.
- Be technically inclined or comfortable enough with technical concepts to produce detailed-oriented requirements that enable your team to ship high-quality features.
- Be able to balance a deep technical understanding of product and partner requirements with user empathy.
- Be able to take complex problems and distill them into first principles.
This role's expected annual base salary is $170,000 - $200,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at email@example.com