Director, Integrated Marketing
Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, LendingClub—one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi—was recently recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Marketing team:
Narmi’s Marketing Team sits at the center of our growth efforts and focuses fully on shaping and broadcasting Narmi's story to financial institutions across the country. The team drives our product positioning and spearheads go-to-market messaging. Marketing at Narmi includes Product-, Content-, and Events- Marketing, as well as Brand Design. We're dedicated to broadening Narmi's exposure with Financial Institutions and ensuring that the right stakeholders receive the right messaging at the right time.
Narmi is seeking an experienced and results-oriented Director of Integrated Marketing to join our team, reporting to the SVP of Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the Content, Demand Generation, and Sales Development teams, as well as leading the development and execution of strategic marketing campaigns aimed at driving revenue growth. You’ll play a critical role in helping to shape our marketing strategy, ensuring its alignment with commercial priorities, and driving marketing initiatives that differentiate Narmi in the banking industry.
What you'll do
- Develop and implement integrated marketing strategies that drive lead generation and revenue growth for all of Narmi’s products
- Design and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, email, social media, content marketing, and SDR enablement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns are compelling, consistent, and effectively targeted to the company's audience
- Lead content strategy, and work with internal and external teams to create engaging content across various channels, including blog posts, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, videos, and social media
- Lead and mentor the Content, Demand Generation, and Sales Development teams through providing guidance and professional development opportunities
- Develop and manage Integrated Marketing budget, ensuring optimal allocation of resources across various marketing activities and channels
- Optimize marketing funnels to increase conversion rates and improve the overall customer journey
- Monitor and analyze all program performance; leverage metrics and insights to continually optimize marketing campaigns
What you'll bring
- 10+ years in SaaS marketing, preferably in the financial services industry, with a focus on revenue generating marketing activities
- 5+ years experience managing and developing high-performing marketing teams
- Proficiency in leveraging marketing automation and CRM tools to track, measure, and report on campaign performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling messaging and content
- A deep understanding of B2B marketing attribution, with the ability to interpret data and metrics to drive data-driven marketing decisions and measure campaign effectiveness
The expected annual base salary for this role is $170,000 - $190,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at email@example.com
See more open positions at Narmi
Something looks off?