Associate, Partnerships & Platform Success
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, LendingClub—one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi—was recently recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Partnerships & Platform Success team:
Narmi is looking for a talented new member to join the Partnerships & Platform Success team to interface directly with third party integration partners and with financial institution customers during their post-sales experience. This role is responsible for bridging the gap between business and technology. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical foundation and will grow to become a subject matter expert on Narmi’s platform.
Partnerships & Platform Success at Narmi is expected to deliver a balance between product knowledge, technical acumen, and customer strategy. They are expected to understand the needs of existing customers during the post-sales process, the needs of integration partners to help guide them, and to deliver high-quality demos of the Narmi platform. Partnerships & Platform Success handles multiple partners and customers at various stages of their post-sales journey with Narmi. Examples include leading customer product demonstrations to a recently onboarded financial institution, or providing guidance to third party fintech companies on how best to use Narmi’s developer facing tools.
What you'll do:
- Showcase a deep understanding of the Narmi Platform’s features and functionality
- Deliver solutions and technical oriented product demonstrations and training sessions catered to customers in their post-sales journey
- Manage the relationship and provide technical guidance to integration partners while navigating Narmi’s developer-facing products
- Understand Narmi’s release process and monthly product enhancements. Communicate with customers to ensure that they understand the latest releases.
- Understand how features and functionality of the Narmi Platform apply uniquely to each financial institution or integration partner
- Digest new features from the product and engineering teams from both a technical and functionality standpoint
What you'll bring:
- 2-5 years of experience in consulting or product management
- Strong technical or product foundation, with the ability to learn technical concepts quickly and explain them to a customer who may not know as much as you do
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong interest in B2B FinTech (prior experience in digital banking/digital account opening is a plus)
- A proactive, roll-up-your sleeves approach to accomplishing tasks
The expected annual base salary for this role is $100,000 - $120,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more open positions at Narmi
Something looks off?