Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, LendingClub—one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi—was recently recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Quality Engineering team:
Narmi’s Quality Engineering team focuses on improving the reliability and dependability of our products. We do this by both building independent tests and acting as a resource within the broader Engineering organization to spread testing best practices and coach engineers to better at their own testing.
What you'll do:
- Test multiple releases in a given cycle
- Develop automation frameworks that integrate with CI/CD pipelines used by both Development and QE
- Find gaps in automation and reduce manual test steps
- Work closely with one or more development teams to support and increase test coverage
- Partner with cross-functionally to understand and improve the quality within engineering at Narmi
What you'll bring:
- >5 years experience with manual & automated testing of front-end and back-end apps and services
- Lots of initiative and a get-it-done attitude
- Curiosity and great analytical and problem solving skills
- Great communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in automated tests for mobile/web apps & REST services, measuring test coverage, developing reliable automation, and developing/improving test frameworks
- Experience in Cypress, Playwright, Webdriver.io or Selenium (preferred)
- Deep familiarity in unit, integration, end-to-end and API level testing (preferred)
- Experience testing mobile apps on Android and iOS (preferred)
The expected annual base salary for this role is $150,000 - $190,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at email@example.com
See more open positions at Narmi
Something looks off?