As a Mylo Insurance Consultant, you will gather and analyze information about prospective customers’ business needs; compare and evaluate possible insurance and financial products to develop individualized advice and strategies for each client based upon each client’s insurance and financial status, risk tolerance, needs, and objectives; determine which insurance products best meet prospects’ needs; advise prospects on their choices among multiple personal lines and/or small commercial insurance options; advise the prospects about the advantages and disadvantages of different insurance options; market and promote various insurance products to turn prospects into clients.
The job also will require you to conform with the laws, regulations, and requirements governing the insurance industry. Our ideal team member will demonstrate not only a high level of professionalism but will also have the ability to embrace our culture and fast-paced environment and the flexibility to adapt easily to changing priorities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Self-Driven: Have a passionate desire to work harder and smarter
- Hungry: Quote and close sales on warm transfer prospects (No Cold Calling! Great news – right?)
- Consultative: Effectively connect with prospective clients on the telephone to help them match their insurance needs with the right coverage
- Digital: Successfully navigate technology and learn new software quickly
- Problem Solver: Demonstrate quick thinking and resourceful client problem solving sales skills
- Communication: Communicate in a positive manner and contribute to a collaborative, fun work environment
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Ability to earn a property & casualty insurance license
- Aptitude to excel with phone-based sales
- Highly proficient in computer technology and Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrate professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve goals and deadlines
- Contagiously upbeat attitude
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!