Customer Service Representative
As a Mylo, Customer Service Representative, you will help to deliver a great customer experience by managing incoming insurance prospects. This candidate will be the initial interaction between our company and its potential customers, taking ownership of reaching prospects via the phone and directing the call to an insurance industry expert to assist with their insurance needs.
Our ideal candidate will:
● Manage a large amount of outbound calls for a variety of customer segments in a timely manner
● Notate and log appropriate customer call milestones within applicable systems
● Follow communication scripting when handling a variety of channel partners
● Perform basic call handling skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
● Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service
● Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills
● Ability to meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
● High school diploma or GED
● A minimum of one-year experience in a business office environment
● Previous Call Center experience
● Excellent phone and verbal communication skills with active listening
● Ability to function as a team member, including the ability to adapt to changing priorities
● Strong organizational and time management skills
● Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
● Familiarity with CRM systems and practices, Salesforce experience preferred
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!
Mylo, LLC (Limited Liability Corporation) is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
**No Agencies please**
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Mylo, LLC. Mylo LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person, or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Mylo, LLC must submit applicants to the designated Mylo Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.