Insurance Sales Agent- Personal Lines
As a Mylo Sales Agent, you will advise prospects on their choices among multiple personal lines and/or small commercial insurance options, make recommendations and turn prospects into clients. Our ideal team member will demonstrate not only a high level of professionalism but will also have the ability to embrace our culture and fast-paced environment and the flexibility to adapt easily to changing priorities.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a passionate desire to work harder and smarter
- Be skilled at following up with pre-qualified leads who are already looking (No Cold Calling! Great news – right?)
- Effectively connect with prospective clients on the telephone to help them match their insurance needs with the right coverage
- Successfully navigate technology
- Demonstrate quick thinking, intuitive and resourceful client problem solving sales skills
- Communicate in a positive manner and contribute to a collaborative, fun work environment
- Thrive on making a positive impression on our prospects and clients
- 1+ years of prior sales experience
- Ability to earn a property & casualty insurance license
- Aptitude to excel with phone-based sales
- Highly proficient in computer technology and Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrate professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve goals and deadlines
- Contagiously upbeat attitude
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!
Mylo, LLC (Limited Liability Corporation) is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
**No Agencies please**
Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Mylo, LLC. Mylo LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person, or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Mylo, LLC must submit applicants to the designated Mylo Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.