Inside Sales Representative
As a Mylo Sales Agent, you will advise prospects on their choices among multiple personal lines and/or small commercial insurance options, make recommendations and turn prospects into clients. Our ideal team member will demonstrate not only a high level of professionalism but will also have the ability to embrace our culture and fast-paced environment and the flexibility to adapt easily to changing priorities.
Our Ideal Candidate Will
- Have a passionate desire to work harder and smarter
- Be skilled at following up with pre-qualified leads who are already looking (No Cold Calling! Great news – right?)
- Effectively connect with prospective clients on the telephone to help them match their insurance needs with the right coverage
- Successfully navigate technology
- Be an intellectually curious person
- Demonstrate quick-thinking, intuitive, and resourceful client problem-solving sales skills
- Communicate in a positive manner and contribute to a collaborative, fun work environment
- Thrive on making a positive impression on our prospects and clients
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability to earn a Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Aptitude to excel with phone-based sales
- Highly proficient in computer technology and Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrate professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve goals and deadlines
- Contagiously upbeat attitude
- Base pay of 35K
- Ability to earn up to 120K
- Bonus Structure
- 4-6 weeks extensive training including but not limited to carrier training, technology training, Salesforce training, phone training and much more!!!!
We'd love you to join our team of inspired, passionate, fun and creative problem solvers! Tell us why you think you'd be a great fit and drop us your resume!