Information Systems & Security Intern - Summer 2023
We are seeking senior year college students or recent college graduates, who are passionate about the technology and financial services space, to join MoneyLion’s ITS Team for an Internship Program from June through August. While we have a distributed workforce, and will accommodate remote work, the ideal candidates will be local to the NYC area where they will have some face to face exposure to the team and each other. As an Intern, you will support our various ITA teams and will improve your skills.
The Information Security Summer Intern will work with MoneyLion's Chief Information Security Officer on day-to-day issues dealing with the MoneyLion’s technology. This position will also assist the Information Security Risk Manager to enhance the Information Security program, including assisting in the Risk Assessment process, IT Audits, and development of policies and procedures. This position will assist in the maintenance of IT related systems, providing IT support to end users.
- 0-3 years experience in related field
- Bachelors or enrolled in current degree program in Information Technology or related field preferred
- Project management experience or related experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and feel comfortable reaching out to key stakeholders across the company
- Understand need for confidentiality and not sharing sensitive information
Day to Day:
- Review and update documentation for policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Assists the Information Security Officer and in tracking/clearing of all IT audit exceptions.
- Research and evaluate applications and services for use by MoneyLion.
- Assist with the integration of technologies between MoneyLion and subsidiaries.
- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering.
- Assist with applications/tools including but not limited to SIEM, IPS, email gateway protection, and DLP tools.
- Perform compliance audits against institutionally accepted security controls.
Please note that benefits are only provided to full time employees.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Something looks off?