Account Coordinator, Servicing
Mission Lane is revolutionizing access to financial tools to pave a clear way forward for millions of Americans on the path to financial success. We strive to create solutions no one ever has before, to redefine the financial industry for the better. Sound like a mission you could get behind?
We're looking for thoughtful problem-solvers with big hearts, confident communication skills, and the innate desire to exceed customer expectations, to join our Customer Advocacy department as Account Coordinators on the Servicing Team.
You've developed your skills with 1+ year(s) experience in any professional environment where going above and beyond for your customers is the number one priority.
We've found that everyone from recent grads, tenured call-center professionals, sales reps, and customer service professionals from the retail, restaurant and hospitality industries are well prepared for success in this key role. If any of these sound like you - and if you're ready to launch a career in the Financial Technology industry - we'd love to hear from you!
The perks include:
- Ability to work 100% remotely or at our office in Richmond, Virginia - or a little bit of both!
- Competitive hourly rate + bonus potential
- 20 days PTO + 6 paid company holidays
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, including a 100% company-paid employee-only option
- All IT equipment provided for you
- $40 per month Internet Stipend
- $100 per month (after tax!) Thrive Stipend - to use in any way that helps you thrive
- Paid parental leave after 6 months
The impact you'll make:
You'll drive forward our mission of financial inclusion by serving as the voice of Mission Lane, via live customer phone calls in a virtual call center environment.
Day-by-day, your strong communication and problem-solving skills will make a real difference in the lives of people working hard to build or rebuild their credit. Your exceptional commitment to customer service will assure our cardholders that their financial well-being is our top priority.
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You have 1+ year(s) customer service experience, in any industry.
- You're curious, use good judgment, and can quickly process situations to find solutions.
- You're a great listener and find it easy to connect with others and build rapport.
- You stay calm during conflict and recover quickly from difficult conversations.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You're tech-savvy and comfortable learning new software.
- You're growth-minded, a fast learner, and use constructive feedback to learn and improve.
- You're adept at handling change and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
If you choose to work remotely:
- A private, quiet, distraction-free, interruption-free work area is required.
- We are currently hiring for an 11:30 am - 8pm Eastern Time shift (please translate to your local time zone).
Employment is contingent upon being a resident of one of the following US states: AR, AZ, FL, GA, MO, TX, UT or VA. All states are subject to change.
At Mission Lane, we’re looking for people who have the courage to take on new challenges. If you need accommodations to perform at your highest potential throughout the application and/or interview process, don’t hesitate to reach out.
We’re committed to ensuring our team members have balance in their lives, and we strive to create an environment that brings out the best in everyone, everyday. Our comprehensive benefits package* provides the support you need to thrive at work and at home.
- Work: An engaging culture with access to training programs and advancement opportunities
- Life: Full health, dental, and vision benefits, Flexible Spending Account (for medical and childcare expenses), paid parental leave, and a 401k Company Match
- Balance: Generous PTO, flexible schedules, a Calm App subscription, and more.
*Benefits may vary by location
More about Mission Lane:
Mission Lane is based in the U.S., with headquarters in Richmond, Virginia. Founded in December 2018, we’ve grown to more than 2 million customers.
It all started with a realization: nearly fifty percent of the adult population in the U.S. doesn’t have access to a clear line of credit. And by “clear” we mean credit without crazy fees that only increase debt. Most traditional credit card companies either overlook or overcharge this group because they have less-than-prime credit scores or no score at all. We decided this just wouldn’t do.
We understand that everyone doesn’t have the same opportunities. We also know that everyone joins us at different stages of their financial journeys. We get it - life happens. That’s why Mission Lane is hard at work paving a better way forward.
Mission Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Mission Lane is not currently accepting applications from California, Colorado, Hawaii, Washington State, or New York City. Additionally, we’re not sponsoring new applicant employment authorization and please, no third-party recruiters.
Each Laner is responsible for keeping Mission Lane informed of their primary work location within the United States. Changes to a Laner's work location may result in changes to certain benefits based on local policies and requirements. If a Laner desires to move to an approved state within the US, we ask that they notify People Operations at least 30 days prior to moving, so we can ensure appropriate setup takes place.