Senior HRIS Specialist
Location: New York, Los Angeles, Nashville OR Remote (USA)
Metropolis develops advanced computer vision and machine learning technology that makes mobile commerce remarkable. Our platform is already deployed in hundreds of mobility facilities and industries with billions in opportunity. We’re building the digital pipes through which the future of mobile commerce will move.
One of our core values at Metropolis is “Put Humans First.” As a Senior People Operations Analyst - HRIS, you’ll play a meaningful role overseeing HRIS implementation, integration, and analytical insights. You will collaborate with People team partners to unlock efficiencies in our internal toolkit, establish reporting for the broader organization, and maximize the potential of our HRIS system (Ceridian Dayforce). You will report to the Senior Manager of People Operations and work closely alongside the People Operations and Total Rewards teams.
- Act as a thought leader on how to improve our use of internal tools, and engage People Managers in the process
- Oversee remaining implementation and integration opportunities
- Create and maintain reports to provide insight into trends related to time-to-hire, turnover, and other People-related data
- Bridge the gap between the needs of the People Team, IT requirements, and internal users, while maintaining an employee-centric mindset
- Seek out opportunities for customization within HRIS functionality to better enable the team to utilize tools, access information, and make changes to their branches of the organization
- Facilitate data audits
- Identify and recommend integration opportunities to streamline internal processes
- Assist People Leadership with special projects related to sensitive employee data
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of related experience (history working for a company with hourly field employees a plus)
- Extremely proficient with Ceridian Dayforce software
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field preferred
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS configuration and testing, including employee records, reporting, and payroll functionality
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with ability to manage multiple high-visibility projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
The anticipated base salary for this position is $50,000 to $110,000 annually. The actual base pay offered is determined by a number of variables, including, as appropriate, the applicant's qualifications for the position, years of relevant experience, distinctive skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location of residence and/or place of employment. Base pay is one component of Metropolis’ total compensation package, which may also include access to or eligibility for healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, a lucrative stock option plan, bonus plans and more.
Something looks off?