Director of Sales Marketing
Location: New York, Los Angeles OR Nashville
Metropolis develops advanced computer vision and machine learning technology that makes mobile commerce remarkable. Our platform is already deployed in hundreds of mobility facilities and industries with billions in opportunity. We’re building the digital pipes through which the future of mobile commerce will move.
We’re looking for an expert B2B Marketing leader to drive our growth and marketing strategy for our business development team here at Metropolis. You’ll own the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, CRM strategy, top of funnel growth, sales collateral, and establish key marketing metrics to showcase the impact to the business development team. Success in this role will be examined through your deep expertise in how to reach our key business audience which will ultimately convert into being Metropolis’ customers. You will partner closely with the Business Development team including the SVP of Business Development and the COO and will manage 2-3 team members directly.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and own the strategic marketing plan to drive top of funnel growth within the commercial real estate industry
- Create marketing email drip campaigns to engage new and existing partners
- Own our conference strategy for sponsored industry events
- Work directly with the design team to create marketing collateral to enable the business development team
- Collaborate with the product team and provide feedback from the field to help shape future product development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align marketing strategy with overall company objectives
- Lead and manage a team who will oversee the day-to-day sales operations of the business development team – gather data insights through the sales pipeline to make informed marketing decisions
- Measure the impact of work by establishing the right metrics and communicating results to leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a senior marketing role, with a focus on driving revenue growth and expanding customer bases
- Experience leading and managing high-performing marketing teams in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong analytical and data-driven approach to decision-making and a track record of using metrics to inform marketing strategy and tactics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the technology or software industry
- Be a visionary leader who continually identifies new ways to engage with companies and establish Metropolis as a key business partner
The anticipated base salary for this position is $125,000.00 to 170,000.00 annually. The actual base pay offered is determined by a number of variables, including, as appropriate, the applicant's qualifications for the position, years of relevant experience, distinctive skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location of residence and/or place of employment. Base pay is one component of Metropolis’s total compensation package, which may also include access to or eligibility for healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, a lucrative stock option plan, bonus plans and more.
Something looks off?