Overnight Valet Parking Attendant
Nashville, TN, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Position: Valet Parking Attendant
Location: Downtown Nashville
Ovenight Shifts : 11pm-7am
Pay: Make up to $20/hour. Base pay plus cash tips.
Metropolis Parking develops advanced technology that makes parking remarkable, and turns the garages and lots of yesterday into connected mobility infrastructure. Our technology and operating teams are deployed in hundreds of locations across the country. We’re building the digital pipes through which the future of mobile commerce will move.
The Valet Parking Attendant
The ideal candidate for a Valet Parking Attendant position at Metropolis Parking is energetic, outgoing, polite, responsible, and professional; works well under pressure, enjoys servicing people, and possesses strong customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal). The ability to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending is a requirement of the position. Valid driver’s license required. Ability to drive a manual transmission preferred, but not required.
As a Valet Parking Attendant, you will be responsible for and expected to
- Create positive customer experiences by consistently providing excellent, 5-star service to Metropolis Parking’s clients and customers
- Safely park and retrieve customers’ vehicles in designated valet parking storage area
- Assist customers and/or guests with luggage and other items, encouraging a positive arrival and departure experience
- Monitor the parking/drive up area to keep the flow of vehicles organized (barricades, directing traffic, calling cabs, etc. as needed)
- Assist guests, customers and staff with general inquiries about parking, site location, directions, amenities, attractions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
This is a physically demanding job which requires you to run; stand; walk; use hands to finder; handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally. Must be able to push and pull 50 to 75 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to push and pull, on a wheelchair, 100 to 350 pounds frequently over considerable distances.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Metropolis Parking provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Metropolis Parking complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
See more open positions at Metropolis Technologies
Something looks off?