Market Leader - Dallas
Metropolis develops advanced computer vision and machine learning technology that makes mobile commerce remarkable. Our platform is already deployed in hundreds of mobility facilities and industries with billions in opportunity. We’re building the digital pipes through which the future of mobile commerce will move.
The Market Leader is a managerial position that supports and oversees the operations in an assigned territory. The Market Leader ensures that all elements of the operation, including team member performance, customer service, financials, maintenance, and safety, meet Metropolis standards. In addition, the Market Leader is responsible for maintaining client relationships and continuing business development in the assigned territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, train, manage, and provide leadership for a team
- Create, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and budgeting process for assigned portfolio
- Control spending and keep expenses within approved budget
- Maintain maintenance control documents while meeting maintenance goals
- Ensure work environments are safe for team members and customers; promote safe work practices by conducting safety audits and coaching individual staff members
- Ensure all client operational documentation is compete and recorded for client and Metropolis records
- Ensure Metropolis’ standards of Customer Service are met by all team members in assigned territory
- Communicate and explain new directives, policies, or procedures to operations team
- Project a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Develop and market new business within assigned territory
- Assist with the development and facilitation of the proposal process for existing and prospective clients for project development, proposal writing, contract negotiations, and client presentations
- Perform other duties as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodations. Reasonable accommodations may be approved by the Human Resources department to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Incumbent must be able to
- Stand for up to six (6) consecutive hours
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken English with team members, clients, and customers
- Perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to plan and manage time for multiple tasks to meet established deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; frequently communicate with team members and clients; must be able to exchange accurate information
- Able to detect safety concerns and adjust accordingly
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Must maintain confidentiality of all work-related information
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and be sensitive to issues of diversity and inclusion
- Good work habits and willingness to work extended hours if requested to complete a job when required
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least five (5) years of related business experience in multi-site operations management required
- Experience in developing a request for proposal (RFP) strongly desired
- Intermediate or better proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required
Something looks off?