Mobility Specialist (Parking Attendant)
Metropolis develops advanced computer vision and machine learning technology that make mobile commerce remarkable. Our platform is already deployed in hundreds of mobility facilities and industries with billions in opportunity. We’re building the digital pipes through which the future of mobile commerce will move.
We are seeking a select number of entrepreneurial self-starters that can help run and launch the onsite operations of our mobility locations throughout Los Angeles County. Responsibilities include greeting guests, product support, collecting payment, acting as a brand ambassador, and acting as the owner of one of our mobility locations. To be successful, you must have the stamina to stand for extended periods of time while remaining vibrant and friendly. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, constantly looking to innovate, and must have good customer service skills. Given we are in the early stages of development, there’s incredible growth potential within the company for those that perform at a high level. For those looking for experience in the mobility sector, this role provides an invaluable experience to work with those at the forefront of the field.
Roles & Responsibilities
Perform all support, parking and logistical operations to facilitate the growth of our future and existing locations in Los Angeles:
- Greet and welcome guests' to the establishment and offer professional services
- Resolve complex problems for customers quickly that will help drive repeat business
- Be a subject matter expert on all processes at our mobility sites, including but not limited to exceptional customer support, valet services, vehicle and electric scooter charging, and payment processing
- Communicate effectively and proactively with all clients and the internal team on current and new business developments
- Work directly with the technology team to test new features on our mobile app and provide real-time feedback for future iterations
- Work to not only identify potential areas for growth, but also take lead in suggesting such initiatives
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have transportation to various locations in the greater Los Angeles area
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service; you go above and beyond to delight the customer
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at once. Since we’re at the beginning stages of development, there will be no shortage of critical tasks to complete. You thrive in this environment
- Derive enjoyment from learning and innovating. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking results
- Excellent organizational skills, integrity and follow-through on tasks
- Proficiency with point-of-sale technology a plus
- Must maintain a professional appearance
The anticipated base compensation for this position is $15.00 to $18.00 per hour. The actual base pay offered is determined by a number of variables, including, as appropriate, the applicant's qualifications for the position, years of relevant experience, distinctive skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location of residence and/or place of employment. Base pay is one component of Metropolis’s total compensation package, which may also include access to or eligibility for healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, a lucrative stock option plan, bonus plans and more.
Something looks off?