Business Development Analyst
Metropolis develops advanced computer vision and machine learning technology that makes mobile commerce remarkable. Our platform is already deployed in hundreds of mobility facilities and industries with billions in opportunity. We’re building the digital pipes through which the future of mobile commerce will move.
We are seeking a Business Development Analyst to play a critical role in market expansion and platform growth. This individual will be responsible for driving lead generation through building a comprehensive customer & market database, informing GTM strategy, and owning centralized outbound campaigns. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter, creative problem solver, and research enthusiast.
- Leverage commercial real estate databases, third-party vendors, and local operations teams to develop a comprehensive and up-to-date database of real estate assets, prospective clients, and contact information
- Identify SAM and competitive landscape of target markets to inform broader go to market strategy efforts
- Establish consistent management of contacts within our CRM
- Work cross functionally to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Manage the inbound lead funnel, following up with prospective clients, qualifying leads, and routing to the appropriate team member
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and implement comprehensive B2B outbound lead generation campaigns
- Prepare and maintain activity reports and status reports
- Lead a multitude of ad-hoc projects related to lead generation, process development, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Hungry individual with a Sales mentality that wants to learn from the best and brightest in the industry
- Ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to represent the company effectively when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication in a variety of settings with a demonstrated understanding and appreciation for diverse cultures
- Ability to compose professional internal and external business communications including reports, memos, letters, and emails
- Comfort with ambiguity, and ability to work within the organizational dynamics of a fast-growth company
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify data trends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other sales tools is a plus
- Strong business acumen and an appreciation for building repeatable processes
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and business development. Experience in the transportation, mobility, real estate, or logistics industries is a plus! A passion for making the journey remarkable is non-negotiable.
When you join Metropolis, you’ll join a team of world-class product leaders and engineers, building an ecosystem of technologies at the intersection of parking, mobility, and real estate. Our goal is to build an inclusive culture where everyone has a voice and the best idea wins. You will play a key role in building and maintaining this culture as our organization grows. The anticipated base pay for this position is $70,000.00 - $85,000.00. The actual base pay offered is determined by a number of variables, including, as appropriate, the applicant's qualifications for the position, years of relevant experience, distinctive skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location of residence and/or place of employment. Base pay is one component of Metropolis’s total compensation package, which may also include access to or eligibility for healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, a lucrative stock option plan, bonus plans and more.