Mercury is building a complete finance stack for startups. Sales is a key growth engine for Mercury but we can’t execute at full speed without top-notch support – that’s where Sales Operations comes in.
The Sales Ops team plays a critical part in the success of the go-to-market org by delivering key insights to senior sales leadership. In this role, you’ll help inform sales strategy and ensure our tools and systems are running smoothly.
This is a strategic, high-visibility opportunity for someone who’s looking to be a fundamental player in leveling-up our Sales Operations function.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Define and analyze key sales metrics to inform our go-to-market strategy
- Manage our sales tech stack so our team can focus on winning new business
- Design Salesforce reporting to provide visibility into business performance and unlock future growth areas
- Oversee sales pipelines to ensure strong coverage and potential areas of opportunity
- Partner cross-functionally with Growth and Marketing to optimize our sales funnels
- Identify best practices across our sales teams to level-up our selling motion
- Have 6+ years of experience at a B2B SaaS company in a sales operations or revenue operations role (FinTech experience a plus but not required)
- Have deep fluency in Salesforce, Outreach, LeanData, and Gong and be ready to roll up your sleeves to debug an issue or improve a process
- Be comfortable working cross-functionally with key stakeholders across GTM teams
- Have experience with lead / opportunity routing workflows and territory planning and account mapping exercises
- Understand B2B sales stages to drive funnel efficiency
- And ideally, you get excited taking noisy data and turning it into a meaningful story through SQL or BI tools to share with multiple teams
The total rewards package at Mercury includes base salary, equity (stock options), and benefits.
Our salary and equity ranges are highly competitive within the SaaS and fintech industry and are updated regularly using the most reliable compensation survey data for our industry. New hire offers are made based on a candidate’s experience, expertise, geographic location, and internal pay equity relative to peers.
Our target new hire base salary ranges for this role are the following:
- US employees in New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle, or the San Francisco Bay Area: $139,700 - $164,400 USD
- US employees outside of New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle, or the San Francisco Bay Area: $125,700 - $148,000 USD
- Canadian employees (any location): CAD 127,100 - 149,600