Operations Associate - Auto Conversion Team
Wilmington, DE, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Best Egg is the leading financial confidence platform that provides flexible solutions to real-life challenges for people with limited savings. We leverage real-time customer insights and data science to connect more people with the right products for their financial needs. Our offers include a growing suite of products such as personal loans, a credit card, and flexible rent, which are complemented by a suite of financial health tools to help customers make smart financial decisions and stay on track, so they can be money confident no matter what life throws at them.
Our culture and values inspire our employees and customers to embrace Best Egg. We are committed to championing a culture of inclusiveness and diversity of thought, and we focus on providing a safe, flexible, and collaborative work environment. Our employees are encouraged to engage in creative problem solving, and we promote opportunities for growth and enrichment across the organization.
If you are inspired by inspiring others, Best Egg is the place for you.
Best Egg promotes diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will grow.
Our Operations Associate team is crucial to our customer-centric business operations. We stand by principles of quality, customer satisfaction and delivering best in class customer service.
Operations Associate roles are all full-time, non-exempt positions where you work an hourly schedule (posted in the description below) and receive paid time off benefits and monthly incentives based on performance. To work remotely, you must have access to high-speed internet and a quiet area to work as we need to limit background noise while interacting with customers. We will provide you with a computer, monitors, headset, and all equipment you will need.
The training process is during your first three weeks 8am-5pm EST, we ask that you do not plan any days off during this three-week period to ensure you receive all the necessary training.
Our headquarters is located in North Wilmington offering state of the art technology, comfortable working areas, an on-site gym, free snacks & drinks, food trucks and happy hours on Wednesdays and a bit of fun in our ping pong and arcade areas.
At this time, we are hiring new associates that live within a 50 miles distance to our headquarters building for the opportunity to either choose to work on-site, hybrid or work remotely and occasionally interact with the team at events if desired
Join our growing internal Operations team as we look for Auto Conversion Associates that will provide positive customer experiences while supporting product related questions, verify application related information, and secure vehicle documentation to ensure we can secure the customers’ loan. The Auto Conversion Associate will support inbound customer calls, make outbound follow up phone calls, email customers and provide customer support throughout their onboarding journey or new relationship with Best Egg.
You can expect a fast-paced fun production environment with an emphasis on attention to detail while providing continuous delivery, quality, and knowledge sharing.
Additional benefits are offered such as tuition reimbursement, 401k matching and comprehensive health benefits where the base plan for individuals is provided at no cost. Additional training, growth and promotions are part of this long-term financial services career opportunity.
Option 1: Evening Schedule During the Week, No Weekends
Option 2: 8am-5pm with two weekends per month 9am-1pm
Friday 8am-5pm or half day 8am-1pm when working Saturday.
Saturday 9am-1pm (Two per month with the half-day on Friday based on business need)
Eligible for a $1,500 sign on bonus!
***payable after 90 days of employment***
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure we deliver the best possible experience throughout the application, acceptance, verification, and funded customer journey.
- Support inbound and outbound phone calls to assist customers.
- Provide verification support of required application information.
- Secure and validate vehicle information and required forms to secure the loan.
- Provide customer support, problem-solving solutions, and technical navigation support for customers throughout the application process.
- Supporting questions related to products, features, and marketing.
- Support customers through the decline process.
- Document and update information within our system of record.
- Provide feedback on trends that can be used to improve the customer experience, provide product solutions, and improve training.
- Assist with expanding new products and features.
- Support tests and special projects as assigned by management.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 1+ years of financial services experience or related experience
- Positive, self-motivated and customer centric
- Attention to detail & high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong Organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot navigation issues in real time.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of Marlette Funding leadership
- Proficient with navigating basic computer applications
- Must embrace change and thrive in a constantly evolving company.
- Remote or optional hybrid working environment.
- High-functioning team emphasizing collaboration.
- Be confident and willing to challenge status quo, but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary.
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and as an independent contributor.
In addition to the hourly wage, this position is also eligible for monthly incentive bonuses based on individual and team performance. Job tier 101-A.
At Best Egg, we believe money should be accessible so people can reach their goals, live a fuller life, and feel pride in knowing they have taken control of their finances. For those who need extra money to achieve the progress they seek in life, Best Egg is the modern solution-minded finance provider that mixes decades of banking experience with smart technology and deep customer insight to create products designed for today’s borrower, so that people can establish a smoother financial path. The egg symbolizes protection and a fresh start.
Best Egg offers many additional benefits for our employees, including (but not limited to):
· Pre-tax and post-tax retirement savings plans with a competitive company matching
· Generous paid time-off plans including vacation, personal/sick time, paid short--
term and long-term disability leaves, paid parental leave, and paid company
· Multiple health care plans to choose from, including dental and vision options
· Flexible Spending Plans for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Health
· Company-paid benefits such as life insurance, wellness platforms, employee
assistance programs, and Health Advocate programs
· Other great discounted benefits include identity theft protection, pet insurance,
fitness center reimbursements, and many more!
In compliance with the CCPA, Best Egg is fully committed to handling the personal information and data of employees and job applications responsibly with respect and due care. Review our CCPA Employee Policy here