Auto Conversion Team Manager
Wilmington, DE, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Best Egg is the leading financial confidence platform that provides flexible solutions to real-life challenges for people with limited savings. We leverage real-time customer insights and data science to connect more people with the right products for their financial needs. Our offers include a growing suite of products such as personal loans, a credit card, and flexible rent, which are complemented by a suite of financial health tools to help customers make smart financial decisions and stay on track, so they can be money confident no matter what life throws at them.
Our culture and values inspire our employees and customers to embrace Best Egg. We are committed to championing a culture of inclusiveness and diversity of thought, and we focus on providing a safe, flexible, and collaborative work environment. Our employees are encouraged to engage in creative problem solving, and we promote opportunities for growth and enrichment across the organization.
If you are inspired by inspiring others, Best Egg is the place for you.
Best Egg promotes diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will grow.
The Auto Conversion Team Manager will drive production, execute on operational strategy, and develop team members to support Best Egg customers throughout the application, verification, and vehicle documentation process to ensure positive customer engagement while completing customer onboarding and vehicle securitization.
This role involves driving culture, employee engagement, planning activities, providing developmental coaching, advising on workflow, support team projects, and sharing best practices. The Auto Conversion Team Manager will regularly engage with supporting departments and key stakeholders for example Training, Quality, Reporting, Production Support Operational Suppliers. Some keys to being successful in this role include developing a strong product knowledge, understanding the Apply, Verification, and Vehicle Securitization process along with demonstrating excellent communication, organization, and time management skills. The manager will be responsible for ensuring that we achieve production goals, quality objectives and provide solutions and feedback on new initiatives.
The role is ideally suited to those who have demonstrated a history of performing at a high level by infusing product expertise and analytical skills while helping support production in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the oversight and development of the Auto Conversion Team
- Execute on daily production and help coordinate efforts between the operational teams and production support
- Drive initiatives to improve culture and positively impact employee engagement
- Partner with Training and Ops Strategy to ensure team preparedness when deploying ongoing business enhancements and testing new products or strategies
- Complete quality evaluations, team member coaching, and error tracking for development
- Work with our Reporting Team to keep agent incentives aligned with business objectives while regularly measuring and sharing performance results
- Working with Reporting team to ensure we are capturing and measuring the key performance indicators
- Leverage consumer surveys, complaints, and internal focus groups to identify areas of opportunity to improve customer engagement while maintain a positive customer experience
- Support training and production to help achieve business objectives and expansion.
- Share ideas on process improvement
- Help develop and maintain Auto policies and procedures.
- 2+ years; Auto Management Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related discipline preferred.
- Personable leader who is a self-driven and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Collaborative team player who can adapt tasks based on the individual strengths of the team members
- Reliability, initiative, and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to lead a high-functioning team emphasizing collective ownership
- Confidence and willing to challenge the status quo, but also willing to concede and execute other’s ideas when necessary.
- Capable of teaching and learning from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and as an independent contributor
Desired Personal Skills:
At Best Egg, we believe money should be accessible so people can reach their goals, live a fuller life, and feel pride in knowing they have taken control of their finances. For those who need extra money to achieve the progress they seek in life, Best Egg is the modern solution-minded finance provider that mixes decades of banking experience with smart technology and deep customer insight to create products designed for today’s borrower, so that people can establish a smoother financial path. The egg symbolizes protection and a fresh start.
Best Egg offers many additional benefits for our employees, including (but not limited to):
· Pre-tax and post-tax retirement savings plans with a competitive company matching
· Generous paid time-off plans including vacation, personal/sick time, paid short--
term and long-term disability leaves, paid parental leave, and paid company
· Multiple health care plans to choose from, including dental and vision options
· Flexible Spending Plans for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Health
· Company-paid benefits such as life insurance, wellness platforms, employee
assistance programs, and Health Advocate programs
· Other great discounted benefits include identity theft protection, pet insurance,
fitness center reimbursements, and many more!
In compliance with the CCPA, Best Egg is fully committed to handling the personal information and data of employees and job applications responsibly with respect and due care. Review our CCPA Employee Policy here