Service Desk Analyst III
Wilmington, DE, USA
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
Best Egg is the leading financial confidence platform that provides flexible solutions to real-life challenges for people with limited savings. We leverage real-time customer insights and data science to connect more people with the right products for their financial needs. Our offers include a growing suite of products such as personal loans, a credit card, and flexible rent, which are complemented by a suite of financial health tools to help customers make smart financial decisions and stay on track, so they can be money confident no matter what life throws at them.
Our culture and values inspire our employees and customers to embrace Best Egg. We are committed to championing a culture of inclusiveness and diversity of thought, and we focus on providing a safe, flexible, and collaborative work environment. Our employees are encouraged to engage in creative problem solving, and we promote opportunities for growth and enrichment across the organization.
If you are inspired by inspiring others, Best Egg is the place for you.
Join our eager, responsive, and collaborative Desk Egg Squad (DES) as a new Service Desk Analyst III!
A DES member is reliable, provides support to end users for computer, application, system, device, and hardware issues.
In order to succeed in the role, you must possess a professional demeanor and be self-motivated. A strong command of desktop technologies (windows / mac) and an excellent customer service attitude as we strive to make our users feel comfortable and supported from hard mission critical technology failures to a simple restart.
We have a warm, welcoming facility in Wilmington, DE 19810! We prefer candidates who are eligible to work in a hybrid environment.
Support internal users and ensure service levels are achieved and customer expectations are met. Responsible for ensuring Service Desk tickets are meeting performance, defined SLAs, and standards.
The Service Desk Analyst III will also be responsible for maintaining our backend and cloud systems such as MDM (JAMF, Intune), Jira Service Management, Zoom, Slack, Office 365, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing our Mobile Device Management (MDM) tools handling policies, profiles, reporting, configuration.
- Collaborate with team leads for project deployment.
- Responsible for ticket escalations and VIP Support
- Monitor/ Audit Service Desk Tools
- Manage AWS Workspaces, creating and maintaining images and creating new workspaces.
- Responsible for supporting workstations, by working directly with internal users.
- Manage Service Desk tickets; incidents and service requests to ensure they are being addressed within SLAs.
- Monitor, track, and document tickets to ensure timely resolution.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical issues.
- Verify tickets meet Service Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Review survey feedback to improve support experience, tools, and services.
- Manage all printers, ensuring they are functioning; working with vendor for support when needed.
- Maintain asset inventory of physical devices, software and applications.
- Responsible for yearly asset inventory audits, ensuring proper tracking of all assets.
- Maintain computer images, ensuring applications, drivers, updates, and services are current.
- Setup and maintain video conferencing for users, devices, and conference rooms.
- Resolve video conferencing issues; escalating to vendor for support when needed.
- Act as escalation point for all problems/ urgent requests and system/security incidents.
- Ensure management is advised of events that may require additional support or escalation.
- Provide management with details regarding ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing communication within the organization.
- Maintain a “Solutions” repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to all users.
- Associate (2-year) degree in Computer Information Technology or an equivalent amount of work experience and certifications.
- 3-5 years of Desktop Support and customer service experience.
- 3-5 years supporting a cloud environment tech stack (Office 365, Azure, Slack, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience working in a ticketing system (JSM, Service Now, etc.)
- 3-5 years of Mobile Device Management (MDM) experience, such as Intune or Jamf.
- An overall can-do attitude, the ability to grasp new concepts quickly, and the willingness to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work with multiple deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving techniques and demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of multi-disciplined teams.
- In addition to the interview process, all candidates will need to evidence their initiative, level of analytical reasoning, teamwork and ability to collaborate on projects, adaptability, and strength in verbal and written skills by completing a separate candidate assessment.
- Experience in scripting languages (PowerShell, JQL, SQL, Bash, etc.) is a plus!
Best Egg celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will grow.
Best Egg offers many additional benefits for our employees, including (but not limited to):
· Pre-tax and post-tax retirement savings plans with a competitive company matching
· Generous paid time-off plans including vacation, personal/sick time, paid short--
term and long-term disability leaves, paid parental leave, and paid company
· Multiple health care plans to choose from, including dental and vision options
· Flexible Spending Plans for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Health
· Company-paid benefits such as life insurance, wellness platforms, employee
assistance programs, and Health Advocate programs
· Other great discounted benefits include identity theft protection, pet insurance,
fitness center reimbursements, and many more!