Strategic Finance Manager
As a Strategic Finance Manager You Will:
You will be partnering directly with key business stakeholders across the company to bring to life MANTL’s vision, values, and strategy. You will be responsible for overseeing the company’s annual and quarterly financial planning processes, monthly business reporting, and strategic analysis of key business drivers. The goal of your role is to help MANTL drive efficiency across the organization, become more data driven, and create continued strategic alignment across every area of the business. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our management and leadership teams as well as with partners across the FinTech industry.
- You are an experienced finance professional seeking an opportunity to play a strategic role across the company and establish a new function within the organization
- You are passionate about understanding the drivers of the business and partnering with business leaders to help drive cost efficiency and revenue growth across the company
- You are Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy and precision
We Are Looking For:
- Strong financial modeling and forecasting experience, with deep experience in SaaS business models and metrics.
- +7 years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, and/or strategic finance, business operations, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Experience creating powerpoint presentations and dashboards that effectively communicate the key drivers of the business to management and senior leadership.
- Excellent communication skills – a strong verbal communicator and writer.
- Highest level of integrity, discretion and trustworthiness with handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Creating clarity through monthly KPI reporting across the organization with an eye towards driving efficiency across the company.
- Assess revenue opportunity and investment costs for new products, markets, and verticals.
- Establish frameworks to identify key opportunity areas and drive future investment in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce
What We Offer:
- MANT offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, equity and benefits.
- Target pay for this role is 150K-180K though this is subject to change based on performance and market conditions
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote set-up allowance of $400
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- Stocked office fridge
- Remote or onsite flexibility in our New York office
- Parental Leave
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup
The MANTL Culture:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Something looks off?