Head, Enterprise Sales
LoanStreet is the first fully integrated online marketplace that streamlines the process of sharing, managing, and scaling loan trading for credit unions, banks and direct lenders. Our mission is to provide the most efficient, transparent and robust tools for financial institutions of all sizes to manage their balance sheets, connect with partners and effectively share risk. With over 1300+ institutions on our platform, we are a Series B company, with global investors that include Portage (Sagard), Third Prime and Arbor Ventures.
We are seeking to hire a Head of Enterprise Sales, who can serve as a player-coach in a hands-on role, with a track record of selling to community banks, credit unions, direct lenders and other financial institutions. The right candidate will have both a high level perspective of sales strategy and the ability to dive into the weeds on team and client progress. This position will be in person, based out of the New York City headquarters and will report to the CEO. The base salary range is $175K-$200K, plus commission and equity.
- Leading the sales process across multiple SaaS solutions, including Commercial Servicing software, Investor Reporting software and Analytics software as well as fixed income sales.
- Coaching, managing and directing a remote sales team.
- Cultivating a strong calling culture with a responsive feedback loop.
- Regularly reviewing emails, recorded conversations and other sales related communications to ensure proper standards are met and in alignment with sales strategy.
- Developing individual and team sales goals and holding the team accountable to hitting objectives.
- Continuously evaluating sales tactics, strategies and talking points with the entire salesforce to ensure maximum efficiency of the entire sales team.
- Using and maximizing Hubspot (our CRM system) to monitor sales and team performance/objectives.
- Coordinate sales efforts with internal partners like Marketing, Trading Desk and Sales Engineers.
- Improving corporate communications and developing and executing a consultative and compelling sales approach for clients.
- Onboarding former relationships as well as proactively seeking new clients.
- Raising LoanStreet’s profile in the U.S. by attending industry conferences, events, forums and other venues, when necessary.
- Using Linkedin and other relevant social media sources to continuously promote LoanStreet to prospects and clients.
- Providing timely and well organized insights into client needs and community bank / credit union trends for use in LoanStreet’s strategic business and new product development planning.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably selling to financial institutions and specifically asset managers
- 5+ years successfully coaching and managing a sales team
- An entrepreneurial spirit with high energy and passion; a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both with coworkers and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of fixed income products and/or finance, lending, ALM
- Understanding of the value technology provides within financial services
- Working knowledge of a CRM, preferably HubSpot
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Ideally MBA or CFA
- Teamwork: Collaboration counts. Our employees work together to create an efficient and effective environment that entices and engages.
- Curiosity: The more we know. Our employees share a relentless inquisitiveness and enjoy solving complex problems for our clients.
- Grit: Unstoppable perseverance. Our employees are determined to deliver results for our clients. They’re dependable and passionate about their work.
- Ownership: Take charge. Our employees take initiative to bring positive results and take accountability for their projects.
- Individuality: Your voice matters. Contributing unique ideas and fresh perspectives helps us achieve our full potential.
- Empathy: Perspective is paramount. Our employees read the room, respond respectfully and think critically about what they say and how they say it.
- Aetna and Metlife Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (some monthly premiums 100% paid for by the company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly commuter benefits
- FSA/HSA plans
- Free yearly memberships to OneMedical, HealthAdvocate, Teladoc, and Talkspace
- $15 monthly credit toward ClassPass subscription
- $1500 yearly professional development stipend