Manual QA Analyst
LoanStreet is the first fully integrated online marketplace that streamlines the process of sharing, managing, and scaling loan trading for credit unions, banks and direct lenders. Our mission is to provide the most efficient, transparent and robust tools for financial institutions of all sizes to manage their balance sheets, connect with partners and effectively share risk. With over 1300+ institutions on our platform, we are a Series B company, with global investors that include Portage (Sagard), Third Prime and Arbor Ventures.
Does This Sound Like You?
We are looking for someone who is excited about helping us as we transform the lending industry. Someone who combines humility and brilliance and considers kindness a core part of who they are. Someone who wants to join a vibrant team of smart, multi-talented people who enjoy hiking or bowling together as much as they do working together on a new feature.
LoanStreet is looking for a Manual QA Analyst who will focus on manual web application testing. The Manual QA Analyst will join a QA team that works closely with Product Management, Design, and Engineering to test the application, document findings, and triage bug tickets.This position will also contribute to improving QA processes. The Manual QA Analyst will play a critical role in making our software more reliable and robust for our internal team and for our clients! The base compensation range is between $60K - $120K.
- Perform manual QA on all LoanStreet products.
- Work with Product Management, Design, and Engineering to define test plans, test cases, and ticket acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Product Management to plan automated tests.
- Contribute to iteratively improving the automated and manual QA processes, tools, and infrastructure.
- Work with Product and Engineering to define manual and automated test standards.
- Help maintain documentation (i.e. user role permissions, list of tests, etc.).
- Help to prioritize tests.
- Report bugs in bug tickets.
- Contribute to triage of bug tickets.
- Assist team in adhering to ticket format and standards.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good at breaking software (intentionally, systematically, and replicably).
- Excellent listener and communicator.
- Ability to learn a complex fintech software suite, consisting of multiple product lines.
- A finance background is not required, but it can be helpful to have an interest in the field.
- Able to take the perspective of a variety of internal and external users.
- Nice to have: Some background in web development, finance, or statistics.
- Nice to have: Technically-minded, and able to become comfortable with RESTful APIs, third-party tools (auth0, AWS), SQL databases, and reading error messages from your browser’s console.
Technologies We Use
- Jira, JSM, Confluence
- Teamwork: Collaboration counts. Our employees work together to create an efficient and effective environment that entices and engages.
- Curiosity: The more we know. Our employees share a relentless inquisitiveness and enjoy solving complex problems for our clients.
- Grit: Unstoppable perseverance. Our employees are determined to deliver results for our clients. They’re dependable and passionate about their work.
- Ownership: Take charge. Our employees take initiative to bring positive results and take accountability for their projects.
- Individuality: Your voice matters. Contributing unique ideas and fresh perspectives helps us achieve our full potential.
- Empathy: Perspective is paramount. Our employees read the room, respond respectfully and think critically about what they say and how they say it.
- Aetna and Metlife Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (some monthly premiums 100% paid for by the company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly commuter benefits
- FSA/HSA plans
- Free yearly memberships to OneMedical, HealthAdvocate, Teladoc, and Talkspace
- $15 monthly credit toward ClassPass subscription
- $1500 yearly professional development stipend
Something looks off?