Director, SaaS Enterprise Sales
LoanStreet is the first fully integrated online marketplace that streamlines the process of sharing, managing, and scaling loan trading for credit unions, banks and direct lenders. Our mission is to provide the most efficient, transparent and robust tools for financial institutions of all sizes to manage their balance sheets, connect with partners and effectively share risk. With over 1300+ institutions on our platform, we are a Series B company, with global investors that include Portage (Sagard), Third Prime and Arbor Ventures.
We are seeking to hire a talented, seasoned professional with a strong track record in SaaS sales to financial institutions, preferably credit unions and/or community banks. This position can be done remotely from anywhere in the U.S. The compensation range is between $75K - $150K plus equity.
- Actively seek out new lines of business and market LoanStreet’s products and services to bank and credit union C-Suite individuals in an enterprise sales, SaaS environment.
- Coordinating with the appropriate internal and external resources to deliver and close deals.
- Developing and executing a consultative and compelling sales approach for clients.
- Continuously evaluating sales tactics, strategies and talking points with the team.
- Onboarding former relationships as well as proactively seeking new clients.
- Raising LoanStreet’s profile in the U.S. by attending industry conferences, events, forums and other venues, when necessary.
- Using LinkedIn, Calls, and E-Mails to continuously promote LoanStreet to prospects and clients.
- Providing timely and well-organized insights into client needs and community bank / credit union trends for use in LoanStreet’s strategic business and new product development planning.
- Maintain accurate and timely updates to the company’s CRM.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably selling to financial institutions and specifically credit unions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both with coworkers and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of fixed income products and/or finance, lending, ALM.
- Understanding of the value technology provides within financial services.
- Working knowledge of a CRM, preferably HubSpot.
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Ideally MBA or CFA.
- Teamwork: Collaboration counts. Our employees work together to create an efficient and effective environment that entices and engages.
- Curiosity: The more we know. Our employees share a relentless inquisitiveness and enjoy solving complex problems for our clients.
- Grit: Unstoppable perseverance. Our employees are determined to deliver results for our clients. They’re dependable and passionate about their work.
- Ownership: Take charge. Our employees take initiative to bring positive results and take accountability for their projects.
- Individuality: Your voice matters. Contributing unique ideas and fresh perspectives helps us achieve our full potential.
- Empathy: Perspective is paramount. Our employees read the room, respond respectfully and think critically about what they say and how they say it.
- Aetna and Metlife Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (some monthly premiums 100% paid for by the company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly commuter benefits
- FSA/HSA plans
- Free yearly memberships to OneMedical, HealthAdvocate, Teladoc, and Talkspace
- $15 monthly credit toward ClassPass subscription
- $1500 yearly professional development stipend
Something looks off?