Associate, Business Development
LoanStreet is the first fully integrated online marketplace that streamlines the process of sharing, managing, and scaling loan trading for credit unions, banks and direct lenders. Our mission is to provide the most efficient, transparent and robust tools for financial institutions of all sizes to manage their balance sheets, connect with partners and effectively share risk. With over 1300+ institutions on our platform, we are a Series B company, with global investors that include Portage (Sagard), Third Prime and Arbor Ventures.
Does This Sound Like You?
We are looking for a goal oriented, self-starter who does not mind taking challenges head on. Someone who desires to be part of a team of driven and dedicated professionals looking to transform the way banks and credit unions think about lending and balance sheet management. Presentation skills and time management abilities are a must, as is the ability to creatively and collaboratively solve problems.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a high-volume sales environment, managing an existing book of business and acquiring new clients. Experience selling to financial institutions, preferably credit unions and/or community banks is a plus. This position can be done remotely from anywhere in the U.S. The base compensation range is between $60K - $70K.
- Actively seek out new lines of business and market LoanStreet’s products and services to bank and credit union C-Suite individuals in an enterprise sales, SaaS environment.
- Coordinating with the appropriate internal and external resources to deliver and close deals.
- Developing and executing a consultative and compelling sales approach for clients.
- Continuously evaluating sales tactics, strategies and talking points with the team.
- Onboarding former relationships as well as proactively seeking new clients.
- Raising LoanStreet’s profile in the U.S. by attending industry conferences, events, forums and other venues, when necessary.
- Using LinkedIn, Calls, and E-Mails to continuously promote LoanStreet to prospects and clients.
- Providing timely and well-organized insights into client needs and community bank / credit union trends for use in LoanStreet’s strategic. business and new product development planning.
- Maintain accurate and timely updates to the company’s CRM.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience, preferably in a high volume sales environment.
- Comfortable with exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI's.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both with coworkers and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the value technology provides within financial services.
- Working knowledge of a CRM, preferably HubSpot.
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Teamwork: Collaboration counts. Our employees work together to create an efficient and effective environment that entices and engages.
- Curiosity: The more we know. Our employees share a relentless inquisitiveness and enjoy solving complex problems for our clients.
- Grit: Unstoppable perseverance. Our employees are determined to deliver results for our clients. They’re dependable and passionate about their work.
- Ownership: Take charge. Our employees take initiative to bring positive results and take accountability for their projects.
- Individuality: Your voice matters. Contributing unique ideas and fresh perspectives helps us achieve our full potential.
- Empathy: Perspective is paramount. Our employees read the room, respond respectfully and think critically about what they say and how they say it.
- Aetna and Metlife Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (some monthly premiums 100% paid for by the company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly commuter benefits
- FSA/HSA plans
- Free yearly memberships to OneMedical, HealthAdvocate, Teladoc, and Talkspace
- $15 monthly credit toward ClassPass subscription
- $1500 yearly professional development stipend
Something looks off?