The more data, the better. You know how to leverage these data in an efficient data pipeline within a performant real-time data driven application. You’re excited to build data products that make consumer's financial lives better.
At LoanSnap, our mission is to provide our customers smart loans, fit perfectly to their needs and financial goals. We review each customer's whole financial picture in seconds instead of asking them hundreds of questions and giving them the same loan as everyone else.
We have a smart, fun, and focused team, have raised over $50 million from top-notch investors and are growing fast. LoanSnap already provides $10s of millions in loans per month. Our two founders, Karl Jacob and Allan Carroll, are serial entrepreneurs who have raised 23 rounds of financing, created 8 companies from scratch and built products and companies that impact 100s of millions of people.
- Build industry-leading, data-driven lending products
- Access the data from places missed by competitors and leverage it within our models
- Elevate model prototypes to high-performing data pipelines
- Optimize production pipelines and connect the dots within engineering infrastructure
- Reason between efficient implementation alternatives
Success will be measured by your speed and quality of implementing and integrating performant models that scale with our infrastructure.
You're good at:
- Implementing reliable and performant data pipelines
- Using modern data engineering tools and techniques
- Python / Docker / Airflow / Google Cloud / AWS / SQL; familiarity with standard data science toolbox - pandas, sklearn, matplotlib, seaborn, etc.
- Solving problems using clean code and great data application architecture
- You have consistently contributed to open source projects
- You have a passion for something outside the office
- You have already scaled a data application to serve millions of customers
Apply on our AngelList page here.
Something looks off?