Kiavi, formerly known as LendingHome, is one of the largest lenders to real estate investors in the United States. With Kiavi’s technology platform and innovative financing solutions, real estate investors are empowered to make informed decisions, close deals faster, and realize the full potential of their real estate investment strategies.
Founded in 2013, Kiavi is committed to helping customers revitalize approximately $25 trillion worth of aged U.S. housing stock and provide move-in ready homes and rental housing for millions of Americans across the country. We have funded almost $13 billion dollars worth of loans across about 52,000+ projects, becoming one of the nation's largest bridge loan lenders.
Combining our technology and industry expertise, Kiavi has grown to a team of over 400 and has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and many more.
- Loans Funded: $13+ billion in loans funded
- Homes financed: 52,000+ projects funded for our customers across the country. 95% of projects have successful exits
- Geography: 31 states + D.C. where we lend to real estate investors so they can revitalize neighborhoods
- Employees: Over 400 employees
- Provide help desk and desktop support to end users
- Log, track and route/escalate issues and service requests received through ticketing system
- Install, configure, support and maintain computers, printers, phones, software, and all other company equipment within established standards and guidelines
- Help implement and manage OKTA SSO integration
- Help implement and manage MDM Endpoint manager vendors Kandji and Intune
- Manage hardware and software inventory
- Be responsible for onboarding/offboarding processes from beginning to end
- Coordinate with external vendors for equipment service as needed
- Provide support and assistance to other IT team members
- Assist with Audio Visual requirements and setup for company meetings
- Be responsible for daily morning conference room “readiness” checks to make sure our conference rooms are clean, organized and ready for our users
- Assist with maintaining knowledge base and department process/policy documentation
- Help implement policies and procedures around security, and ensure all deployed computers have valid encryption and endpoint management software
- Maintaining clean and organized work areas like your desk, work bench, IT storage closets, and IT server and phone rooms.
- At least 3+ years experience providing IT support
- Able to lift and move up to 50lbs
- MDM experience with software like Kandji and Endpoint Central
- SSO user management experience
- Google Workspace user administration experience
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OS; basic server and network knowledge
- Must be comfortable with all facets of computer setup, hardware and software installation, and peripherals
- Self-starter, problem solver, great communicator; ability to dive into resolving issues and operate with minimal guidance
Kiavi takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. The expected annualized base pay range for this full-time role to be performed remotely is $57-$67K + bonus + equity + benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries. Within the range, the successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions.
Benefits and Perks
- Product Ownership: All employees think like an owner because all new hires are granted stock options. After meeting a service requirement at Kiavi, we offer an extension to exercise options up to 3 years after termination.
- Health Insurance: Our medical, dental, and vision plans are completely free for employee-only coverage, and the company pays 80% of the total premium for dependents.
- Whole-Person Wellness: Anyone can schedule no-cost unlimited virtual therapy sessions, use a monthly subsidy for fitness facilities, and access reimbursements for fertility services.
- Carrot: The leading global fertility benefits provider, built to support employees through their lifelong fertility healthcare journey.
- Retirement Savings. Employees who participate in our “no fee” 401(k) receive an immediately-vested employer match on 100% of contributions up to 3% of compensation.
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, do better for our customers and each other, and support your career journey.
- Flexible Time Off: With no cap on the number of days of PTO each year, employees are encouraged to enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle with work, travel, and family.
- Paid Leaves: You’re immediately eligible for up to 12 weeks of paid leave each year to bond with a new child (mothers & fathers) and up to 8 weeks for medical or caregiver leave so you come back ready to deliver high-impact results.
- Remote-First: We win together while still being fully remote, and each employee receives a stipend for their home office setup and a monthly allowance to help with the cost of internet/phone.
Kiavi in the News:
- Comment start HousingWire: 2023 HW Tech100 Winner: Kiavi
- PropTech Connect: Kiavi Closes $209M To Grow Its Funding Capacity
- CrowdFund Insider: Kiavi Closes $158M Revolving Securitization of Residential Transition Loans
- Mortgage Professional America: Real investors’ lender Kiavi achieves milestone
- Inc Magazine: 2022 Best Places to Work: Kiavi