Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent company of LendingClub Bank, National Association, Member FDIC, and the only full-spectrum fintech marketplace bank. Members can gain access to a broad range of financial products and services through a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more than 4 million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial goals. We’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come join us!
About the RoleWe are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Chief People Officer, Chief Consumer Banking Officer, Chief Customer Officer. Your contribution to ensuring our Executives' time is as effective as possible reaps benefits across the organization. You will find LendingClub has an open, collaborative environment, that is an extraordinary place to build your career. This role is all about partnership, team leadership, and support for LendingClub’s Mission.
What You'll Do
- Understanding the key business objectives of Executives, so that you can help prioritize activities appropriately
- Helping the Executives see around the corner; keeping them well-informed of upcoming dedications and responsibilities
- Facilitating internal and external meetings; including confirming agenda, logistics, follow-ups, etc.
- Handling executive travel plans
- Preparing expense reports
- Tackling special assignments, where your expertise will contribute to a positive outcome
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
- Collaborating with senior employees, other Executives and members of the Board of Directors
- Assist in developing, implementing and improving team processes and procedures
- 5+ years of proven success providing administrative support to one or more C-level executives
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Possess clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of collaboration tools such as SharePoint, and audio/video conferencing systems
- Excellent MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Expertise with scheduling and calendar prioritization
- Takes pride in being accountable, detailed oriented and highly organized
- Can efficiently manage multiple projects and able to re-prioritize on short notice
- Operates effectively in a dynamic and evolving environment
- Ability to gracefully balance patience and persistence
- Work well under pressure to meet specific deadlines
We are currently working a hybrid schedule and our teams are in-office Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Time Zone Requirements
As needed travel to San Francisco/Boston/Lehi.
If you need to travel for work, LendingClub will cover your travel related expenses.
The target base salary range for this position is 82,000-100,000. The position is also eligible to receive a bonus (which is based on company performance, employee performance and eligible earnings), equity, and benefits. Our salary ranges, other compensation and benefits offered are determined by role, experience level and location.
We’re creating new financial services solutions for our members based on fairness, simplicity, and heart, and we treat our employees the same way. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, 401(k) match, health and wellness programs, flexible time off policies for salaried employees, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave and more.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.