Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2022
Lendbuzz is a fintech venture based in downtown Boston. We are a diverse team in gender, nationalities, and cultures, speaking eight languages and representing six countries. We are incredibly passionate about the problem we're solving, the clients we're helping, and the exciting future of our company.
Help make this rocket ship go further and faster!
The Title Specialist focuses on the administrative aspects of registering our customers' vehicles while ensuring our collateral liens are perfected. The Title Specialist is responsible for checking documents and completing the administrative processes to ensure the smooth transition of vehicle ownership from Seller to our Borrower. The ideal candidate has exceptional organization and communication skills, with amazing attention to detail. The Title Specialist reports to the Titles Manager, within our Operations team.
- Processing, finalizing and mailing out customer vehicle registrations
- Reviewing customer loan paperwork for accuracy
- Working closely across DMVs, dealerships, customers, and service providers; picking up, receiving and filing paperwork from the DMV
- Updating customer records to ensure the most up to date information is available in our systems
- Interacting and communicating with team members across various lines of the business across multiple functions
- Facilitatiing customer follow-ups and issue resolutions
- Being a high energy, forward thinking self-starter
- Leading special projects as assigned by the Titles Manager
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm and energy to contribute to and thrive in a rapidly growing start-up atmosphere where roles continually adapt as the company evolves
- Work experience with car dealerships or DMVs considered a plus
- 2+ years experience in an administrative and data entry role considered a plus
• Full-Time Position
• Insurance benefits
• 401K with company match
• Company culture is a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Diversity is a competitive advantage. We celebrate our differences, and are better when we have a variety of experiences, viewpoints, and backgrounds.
Compassion is a strength. We care about our customers and look to build long-term relationships with them.
Simplicity is a key feature. We work hard to make our forms and processes as painless and intuitive as possible.
Honesty and transparency are non negotiable. We incorporate these traits in all of our interactions.
Financial opportunity belongs to everyone. We work every day to improve lives by extending this opportunity.
If you believe these things too then we would love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Lendbuzz
Something looks off?