Customer Success Associate (Portuguese Speaker)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
At Lendbuzz, we believe financial opportunity should be more personalized and fair. We develop innovative technologies that provide underserved and overlooked borrowers with better access to credit. From our employees to our dealers, partners, and borrowers, we’ve built a company and a culture around a resolute belief in the promise and power of diversity. We value independent and critical thinking.
We are looking for an outstanding team member to join our customer servicing team, with a focus on handling front-line inbound customer calls!
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Answers and responds to customers’ questions across several communication channels: phone line, e-mail, chat-messenger, and text-messenger formats
- Set up and process one-time and recurring payments on current customer accounts
- Utilizes our CRM to document all customer interactions
- Enforces company policies and procedures
- Aims to achieve customer service targets, metrics, and company SLAs
- Improves customer service quality by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and system set-ups
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice
- Detects and diagnoses network problems related to customer service channels and platforms
- Communication with, and report directly to, the Customer Success Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- Languages: Portuguese fluency required, preferred to speak both Spanish and Portuguese.
- Available to work, remotely, from noon to 9PM ET.
- Driven by having conversations and learning from and teaching our customers all day, every day.
- Excited by technology and staying on top of ever-changing industry trends.
- A natural, composed communicator – you have a clear, personable, kind, and informative communication style.
- Curious, motivated, and driven by new challenges.
- A team player. You readily help others and are very comfortable asking for help for yourself.
- Excited by the idea of constant change. You are comfortable being uncomfortable.
- Able to maintain order in a fast and fascinating environment.
- Excited to take on new tasks as they come up and solve problems in real time.
Diversity is a competitive advantage. We celebrate our differences, and are better when we have a variety of experiences, viewpoints, and backgrounds.
Compassion is a strength. We care about our customers and look to build long-term relationships with them.
Simplicity is a key feature. We work hard to make our forms and processes as painless and intuitive as possible.
Honesty and transparency are non negotiable. We incorporate these traits in all of our interactions.
Financial opportunity belongs to everyone. We work every day to improve lives by extending this opportunity.
If you believe these things too then we would love to hear from you!