Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
At Lendbuzz, we believe financial opportunity should be more personalized and fair. We develop innovative technologies that provide underserved and overlooked borrowers with better access to credit. From our employees to our dealers, partners, and borrowers, we’ve built a company and a culture around a resolute belief in the promise and power of diversity. We value independent and critical thinking.
We are looking for an outstanding team member to join in expanding our dealership network by developing inventory processes. This person will work cross-functionally with the Account Managers and the Sales team. As an Inventory Analyst, you are responsible for maintaining company wide GPS inventory across all partner dealerships.
- Analyze and update GPS equipment demand forecasts using sales history, rate of sales, and quality related issues.
- Prepare and present variance reports to the finance team.
- Work with production company for orders, replacements, and follow up on the PO shipping status. Provide management with updates on status.
- Manage returns and relocation of GPS equipment among the dealerships as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 2-3 years of experience in inventory management, supply chain, or related field
- Strong analytical skills with experience in forecasting, and Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of inventory planning and replenishment strategies
- Experience with inventory management systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
Diversity is a competitive advantage. We celebrate our differences, and are better when we have a variety of experiences, viewpoints, and backgrounds.
Compassion is a strength. We care about our customers and look to build long-term relationships with them.
Simplicity is a key feature. We work hard to make our forms and processes as painless and intuitive as possible.
Honesty and transparency are non negotiable. We incorporate these traits in all of our interactions.
Financial opportunity belongs to everyone. We work every day to improve lives by extending this opportunity.
If you believe these things too then we would love to hear from you!