Software Engineer (ML Team - Boston)
Software Engineering, Data Science
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Lendbuzz provides auto financing to deserving borrowers who have recently arrived to the USA . We are a diverse team in gender, nationalities, and cultures, speaking over half a dozen languages and representing just as many countries. We are incredibly passionate about helping our clients and the growth path of our company.
The candidate we're looking for is used to delivering value to the end-user. You're very comfortable
coding and accustomed to producing with urgency.
You've most likely been through several roles at several companies. You're at a stage in your career
where process and tools have become important to you. You feel strongly about pulling the team up to
your standard rather than sinking to the status quo.
We expect the candidate that fits in well at Lendbuzz to see technology and coding as a craft. You're
passionate about pushing tests into releases, even the rushed ones, even just a few. You keep abreast of
new technologies in your sphere of interest because it's all still fun for you.
- M.S or Bachelors with 2+ years of experience in industry
- Strong grasp of software engineering principles and OOPS concepts
- Intimate familiarity with Python, PostgreSQL, FLASK, REST and Linux
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently
- Experience with SQL and Python is a must
- Able to convert functional logic into code is a must
- Experience designing and implementing APIs
- Experience working with micro-services
- Strong grasp of CS foundation and core concepts
- Knowledge of numpy, scipy, pandas and other python ML libraries - advantage
As a Software Engineer in ML team, you will:
- Build big functional pipelines using Software Development principles
- Design and implement the architecture, business logic and deploy the end to end pipelines
- Integrate Machine Learning models with other teams for seamless deployment
- Learn how we leverage technology to underwrite smart car loans
- High impact roles in a small fast growing company
- Solve unique problems as we grow together
- Opportunity to lead your own projects
- Awesome work culture - stacked kitchen, fun game nights, movie nights and whatever you can think of doing as a team
- Flexible working hours