National Field Sales Trainer
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
At Lendbuzz, we believe financial opportunity should be more personalized and fair. We develop innovative technologies that provide underserved and overlooked borrowers with better access to credit. From our employees to our dealers, partners, and borrowers, we’ve built a company and a culture around a resolute belief in the promise and power of diversity. We value independent and critical thinking.
We are looking for an outstanding team member to join in expanding our thriving dealership network by supporting and developing our field sales team. Though based remotely, this position will require travel about 75% of the time. As a Field Sales Trainer, you will oversee the implementation, scheduling, teaching, training delivery, learning assessment and performance progress of new sales team members.
- Develop and implement training strategy, program and curriculum for the organization that increases the sales team’s productivity and performance
- Partner cross functionally with internal subject matter experts to meet Sales enablement needs and training
- Delivery of blended learning model to include face to face and virtual classroom-based learning
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring, and documentation for continual sales performance improvement
- Establish and maintain formal and informal key performance indicators to track effectiveness of sales training program and initiatives
- Semi-monthly travel to various markets based on new hire location
- Experience as a Sales Trainer
- Experience in the Automotive industry - preferable in F&I and/or lending
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- High level of integrity
- Strong sense of teamwork yet able to work independently
- Valid driver's license, a good driving record, and full coverage insurance
- English fluency required. Spanish and/or Portuguese fluency preferred
Base Salary + Performance Based Bonuses
Diversity is a competitive advantage. We celebrate our differences, and are better when we have a variety of experiences, viewpoints, and backgrounds.
Compassion is a strength. We care about our customers and look to build long-term relationships with them.
Simplicity is a key feature. We work hard to make our forms and processes as painless and intuitive as possible.
Honesty and transparency are non negotiable. We incorporate these traits in all of our interactions.
Financial opportunity belongs to everyone. We work every day to improve lives by extending this opportunity.
If you believe these things too then we would love to hear from you!