People & HR, Operations
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Lendbuzz is a fintech venture based in downtown Boston. We are a diverse team in gender, nationalities, and cultures, speaking eight languages and representing six countries. We are incredibly passionate about the problem we're solving, the clients we're helping, and the exciting future of our company.
Help make this rocket ship go further and faster!
We are seeking an supervisor to manage the impound recovery process at Lendbuzz. The ideal candidate will have auto lending experience, specifically relating to impounds and/or recovery of auto loan collateral. The supervisor will have full responsibility for establishing and refining department processes, and managing vendor partner relationships.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the process of recovering impounded auto loan portfolio collateral.
- Maintain relationships with vendor partners used to conduct recovery of impounds.
- Coordinate recovery of seized vehicles, following State and Federal guidelines.
- Maintain effective communication with repossession agents, collections and other internal departments.
- Develop and implement process improvements that increase operational line-of-sight and follow-up on impounded collateral, ensuring timely recovery and loan loss avoidance.
- Lead efforts to evaluate vendor partner opportunities that would yield increased process efficiency, customer experience and performance results.
- Ensure team objectives are achieved. Administer corrective action where necessary, following labor laws and regulations and in accordance with company policy.
- Handle escalated customer loan issues and provide guidance on resolution of escalated matters
- Make phone calls (inbound and outbound) to customers, impound yards, police departments and repossession agents as necessary to process team workload.
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure efficient handling of escalated situations.
- Support management directives and initiatives as requested.
The Ideal Candidate
- A team player. You readily help others and are comfortable asking for help for yourself.
- Comfortable owning complex initiatives requiring in depth subject matter expertise.
- Excited by the idea of constant change. You are comfortable being uncomfortable.
- Comfortable holding team members accountable for performance results.
- Able to maintain order in a fast and fascinating environment.
- Excited to take on new tasks as they come up and solve problems in real time.
- Enjoy finding creative solutions to unique problems as they arise.
Diversity is a competitive advantage. We celebrate our differences, and are better when we have a variety of experiences, viewpoints, and backgrounds.
Compassion is a strength. We care about our customers and look to build long-term relationships with them.
Simplicity is a key feature. We work hard to make our forms and processes as painless and intuitive as possible.
Honesty and transparency are non negotiable. We incorporate these traits in all of our interactions.
Financial opportunity belongs to everyone. We work every day to improve lives by extending this opportunity.
If you believe these things too then we would love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Lendbuzz
Something looks off?