Infrastructure Engineer (Boston)
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2022
At Lendbuzz, we believe financial opportunity should be more personalized and fair. We develop innovative technologies that provide underserved and overlooked borrowers with better access to credit. From our employees to our dealers, partners, and borrowers, we’ve built a company and a culture around a resolute belief in the promise and power of diversity. We value independent and critical thinking.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing Infrastructure group and to take part in our effort to improve our product, productivity, security, and ability to scale.
This position is based in our headquarters in Boston, MA.
- Computer Science degree
- 4+ years of experience in Software engineering working in one or more of the big public clouds: AWS / Azure / GCP and common best practices (architecture, security & sysops)
- Experience coding in microservices
- Hands-on scripting skills in Bash
- Hands-on coding in Python or Typescript
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Great to have:
- Experience with observability platforms (e.g., EFK/ELK, CloudWatch, Datadog, SumoLogic)
- Knowledge of IP networking
- Experience maintaining infrastructure that requires high availability and security
What we offer:
- A culture that values product ownership, collaborative architectural planning, and building wins for your resume/portfolio
- Smart, dynamic people with whom you can share the experience of building something unique
- Competitive salary with opportunities for growth and advancement
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, and more); parental leave; subsidized T-Pass
- Retirement plan with 4% company match
- Flexible vacation policy