Dealership Account Manager (New Jersey)
Sales & Business Development
New Jersey, USA
Posted on Monday, August 10, 2020
Lendbuzz is a fintech venture based in downtown Boston. We are a diverse team in gender, nationalities, and cultures, speaking eight languages and representing six countries. We are incredibly passionate about the problem we're solving, the clients we're helping, and the exciting future of our company.
Help make this rocket ship go further and faster!
We are looking for an outstanding team member to join in supporting, developing, and expanding our thriving dealership network throughout the New Jersey Metro Area.
As a Dealership Account Manager, you will use strong interpersonal skills and a proven sales aptitude to sign up new dealerships to our network, interact with our current auto dealers, and be a leading support member to our underwriting team. With the guidance of the underwriters you will educate, prospect, and support our dealer partners. Your work will help drive brand awareness and grow our dealership network.
- Strategize with the underwriting team to plan and execute programs for dealers
- Prospect auto dealers for future business
- Support Lendbuzz’s dealer base for both current and new dealers
- Provide feedback from dealers to our underwriting team
- Actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- Weekly travel to dealers throughout the NJ Area
- Outstanding customer, communication and organizational skills
- High level of integrity
- Experience in auto sales world
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or any other CRM tool
- Strong sense of teamwork yet able to work independently
- Valid driver's license, a good driving record, and full coverage insurance
Diversity is a competitive advantage. We celebrate our differences, and are better when we have a variety of experiences, viewpoints, and backgrounds.
Compassion is a strength. We care about our customers and look to build long-term relationships with them.
Simplicity is a key feature. We work hard to make our forms and processes as painless and intuitive as possible.
Honesty and transparency are non negotiable. We incorporate these traits in all of our interactions.
Financial opportunity belongs to everyone. We work every day to improve lives by extending this opportunity.
If you believe these things too then we would love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Lendbuzz
Something looks off?