Dealership Success Associate (Orlando)
Orlando, FL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Lendbuzz is a fintech venture based in downtown Boston. We are a diverse team in gender, nationalities, and cultures, speaking eight languages and representing six countries. We are incredibly passionate about the problem we're solving, the clients we're helping, and the exciting future of our company.
Help make this rocket ship go further and faster!
As a Dealership success rep, you will use strong interpersonal skills to interact with our current auto dealers, and be a supporting team player to the Account Manager that you assign with. With the guidance of the Account manager you will educate, prospect, and support our dealer partners. Your work will help drive brand awareness and promote success within our dealership network.
- Assist Account Manager to perform daily tasks for dealerships and Account Managers to ensure successful business transactions and maintain a good relationship with our partners
- Provide excellent customer service to dealership and clients
- Support Lendbuzz’s dealer base for both current and new dealers
- Actively participate in the development of our sales process
- Serve as the liaison between dealerships and account managers
- Become an expert on the terms, tool, and process of our underwriting process and financing program
- Outstanding customer, communication and organizational skills
- High level of integrity
- Strong sense of teamwork yet able to work independently
- “Yes” mentality, willing to learn
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or any other CRM tool preferred
Diversity is a competitive advantage. We celebrate our differences, and are better when we have a variety of experiences, viewpoints, and backgrounds.
Compassion is a strength. We care about our customers and look to build long-term relationships with them.
Simplicity is a key feature. We work hard to make our forms and processes as painless and intuitive as possible.
Honesty and transparency are non negotiable. We incorporate these traits in all of our interactions.
Financial opportunity belongs to everyone. We work every day to improve lives by extending this opportunity.
If you believe these things too then we would love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Lendbuzz
Something looks off?