Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
KOHO’s purpose is to empower Canadians to build a great financial foundation with products that are radically transparent and easy to manage. We first launched in 2017, and we have since built a community of over 1 million users. Leading investors around the globe believe in our vision, and we’ve successfully raised over $320M to make our vision a reality.
The KOHO collective has grown to 250 employees to date. Discover our culture here and get the inside scoop from our team here!
About the Role
As a Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator at KOHO, you’ll play a crucial role in the planning, execution, and optimization of our acquisition, engagement, and retention strategies across multiple lifecycle marketing channels to drive measurable business impact. This is an entry-level position that offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated and detail-oriented individual to learn and develop their career in a dynamic field.
What You'll Do
- Assist in developing, planning, executing, and maintaining email, push notification, in-app, and SMS content strategies and marketing campaigns measured against performance driven metrics to enhance user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Support Lifecycle Managers to identify and segment customer groups for targeted marketing initiatives, ensuring the right messaging and offers are delivered to the right audience at the right time.
- Work closely with Lifecycle Managers to build and maintain multi-channel marketing campaigns using our CDP & marketing automation platform, partnering with cross-functional teams for copy, design, data/analytical and technical requirements.
- Support A/B test plans to measure and optimize campaigns to maximize impact and performance.
- Assist with the content calendar planning by bringing forward benchmark ideas and contributing to the plan.
- Briefing A/B tests and communicating results to the team.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of lifecycle marketing campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement; support Lifecycle Managers in compiling weekly and monthly reports for continuous optimization and stakeholder visibility.
- Stay up to date with evolving tech and trends for best practices to be the subject matter expert.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure a seamless process and customer experience driving alignment of messaging with product updates and promotions.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, or a related role.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms, customer data platforms, or marketing automation tools (preference given to Braze and Segment).
- Basic knowledge of customer segmentation and data analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative, cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry or fintech is a plus.
What's In It For You?
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• 🧘♂️ Balance Your Life - Company-wide Summer wellness days, Winter holiday closure, unlimited Personal Days, a wellness spending account, and maternity & parental leave top-up
• 💻 Remote First - Work from anywhere in Canada with a budget to set up your home office
• 🆙 Level Up - Access to 3 in-house certified performance coaches and an annual training budget
• 🥅 Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice per year
• 🙌 The KOHO Culture - We have won 7 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
• 🤝 Be an Owner - Every KOHO employee gets a generous amount of equity with a 10 year exercise window
The KOHO culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspectives. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding accessibility needs, please contact email@example.com and the People and Culture team will be happy to help.