Brand Design Producer
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
KOHO’s purpose is to empower Canadians to build a great financial foundation with products that are radically transparent and easy to manage. We first launched in 2017, and we have since built a community of over 1 million users. Leading investors around the globe believe in our vision, and we’ve successfully raised over $320M to make our vision a reality.
The KOHO collective has grown to 250 employees to date. Discover our culture here and get the inside scoop from our team here!
About the Role
We are in search of an experienced and dynamic Producer to join our Brand Design Team. We’re looking for someone who’s a natural organizational whiz, works well at a fast pace, can manage and pivot through change like a pro, and is confident in communicating with lots of different teams. The candidate will manage all creative projects for our team of designers and copywriters, focusing on timelines, resource allocation, and acting as the primary point of contact for the Brand Design Team. If you're a meticulous and collaborative professional with a passion for brand, and a knack for managing creative projects, we’d love you to join our team!
What You'll Do
- Project management: Oversee and manage all creative projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within scope. Managing feedback from different stakeholders, and streamlining the feedback process.
- Resource allocation: Have full visibility of ongoing projects and efficiently allocate resources accordingly to meet project objectives. Managing resourcing of external support from freelancers when necessary.
- Timeline management: Create and maintain project timelines, tracking progress and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Collaboration: Foster close collaboration with cross-functional teams and other stakeholders, to ensure alignment with brand goals. Keeping up with wider business goals and prioritizing projects accordingly.
- Budget oversight: Monitor project budgets, making adjustments as necessary to ensure financial targets are met.
- Legal and localization: Managing workflow with our localization and legal teams, ensuring all relevant brand work is translated and/or reviewed.
- Project reporting: Provide regular project status updates to leadership and stakeholders.
- Point of contact: Act as the central point of contact for the Brand Design Team, facilitating communication and ensuring clarity of project objectives and requirements.
- Process improvement: Continuously assess and improve project management processes and workflows, including organization systems and ticketing systems. Clearly communicating changes to the relevant teams.
- Managing external partner relationships: researching partners for collaboration and staying in tune with talent within the industry. Being the point of contact for the Brand Design Team, managing schedules and timelines of projects with external partners.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Business, Marketing, or a related field, with experience in a producer role, or project management, preferably in an agency or in-house brand or marketing environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely, as well as effectively advocate for the team.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- A proactive problem solver with the ability to think creatively and adapt to changing project requirements.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software. Experience using Notion is a plus.
- An understanding of branding and its importance in conveying a cohesive brand identity.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve project goals.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What's In It For You?
We invest time and resources into making sure KOHO is as good as the people we hire. Here are some of the reasons we attract the best people:
• 🧘♂️ Balance Your Life - Company-wide Summer wellness days, Winter holiday closure, unlimited Personal Days, a wellness spending account, and maternity & parental leave top-up
• 💻 Remote First - Work from anywhere in Canada with a budget to set up your home office
• 🆙 Level Up - Access to 3 in-house certified performance coaches and an annual training budget
• 🥅 Reach Your Goals - Salary assessments twice per year
• 🙌 The KOHO Culture - We have won 7 "Great Place to Work ®" awards since 2019
• 🤝 Be an Owner - Every KOHO employee gets a generous amount of equity with a 10 year exercise window
The KOHO culture is one of collaboration, creativity, and diverse perspectives. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding accessibility needs, please contact email@example.com and the People and Culture team will be happy to help.