Aggregator & Affiliate Marketing Manager
The world has changed. Why hasn’t insurance?
Kin’s mission is to reimagine home insurance For Every New Normal. While other insurers struggle to handle a fast-changing world, Kin is built for the future and is prepared to meet its challenges head on while helping our customers do the same.
Kin is proud to be one of BuiltIn Chicago’s 2021 and 2022 Best Mid Sized Companies to work for, and Forbes 2021 Best Startup Employers in North America. Simply put, our people are what make us great, and we need forward-thinking, inspired game-changers like you to join us in our mission.
So, what’s the role?
As Kin continues to grow, we are looking to add a Aggregator & Affiliate Marketing Manager to our Marketing team. In this role, you will will play a pivotal role in optimizing our partnerships across various markets and will be instrumental in scaling these partnerships to achieve optimum spend efficiency.
At the core, this opportunity allows you to be at the forefront of our aggregator and affiliate marketing efforts, directly impacting the company's growth trajectory. Collaborating closely with account representatives, our sales operations teams, and other internal stakeholders to ensure seamless operations and maximal results.
A day in the life could include:
- Diligently work through optimizations for partners across all markets, focusing on click, data leads, warm transfers and paid calls.
- Identifing key geographies, publishers, and adjustable filters to enhance efficiency plus scale.
- Collaborating closely with account reps to scale partners, ensuring an increase in market share.
- Taking the helm of new partnerships recently onboarded, ensuring they are scaled and optimized effectively.
- Managing paid inbound calls and warm transfer programs using tools like Ringba.
- Continuously monitor the performance of partnerships and make necessary adjustments to strategies based on data insights.
- Conducting continuous experimentation and A/B or split testing to improve effectiveness and efficiency of aggregator campaigns.
I’ve got the skills… but do I have the necessary ones?
- 5 or more years of marketing experience managing programs at scale and adhering to LTV/CAC goals
- A strong understanding of the aggregator and affiliate marketing landscape.
- Experience working with partners and the ability to identify and act upon optimization opportunities.
- Knowledge of tools like Ringba and experience working with inbound sales teams.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Experience working with the insurance-specific aggregators (i.e. MediaAlpha, Everquote, QuoteWizard, etc)
- Good understanding of auction-based lead generation platforms and real-time bidding optimization
- Proficient with Looker and/or other data visualization tools
- Experience with platforms like PX, Boberdoo and others used for lead generation programs
- SQL experience
Oh, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO policy
- Remote work
- Generous equity package
- 401K with company match
- Parental leave
- Continuing education and professional development
- The excitement of joining a high-growth Insurtech company and seeing your work make an impact
In an industry that hasn't budged in more than 100 years, our technology transforms the user experience, cuts inefficiencies that waste billions of consumer dollars, and customizes coverage homeowners want. We believe insurance was always meant to be a digital product – we’re making that a reality.
Our approach to the industry makes us unique, and the people at Kin help us excel. We’re a team of problem solvers, collaborators, builders, and dreamers who are passionate about creating positive change in the lives of our customers and in our industry. Kin is more than just our name – it’s how we treat each other. That’s one of the many reasons we’ve been recognized as a great place to work by Built In, Forbes, and Fast Company.
Kin is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We don't just accept difference – we honor it, nurture it, and celebrate it. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Kin encourages applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.