New Hire Trainer
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
Are you a strategic thinker and lifelong learner who is passionate about professional development and adult learning? Are you a patient mentor with a proven track record of leadership among your peers? Your presence fosters trust amongst your peers because they know that you deeply care about your teammates and organization? You are an excellent team builder who is attuned to and able to account for different learning styles. As a confident, clear communicator, you can unpack, analyze and simplify complex materials or concepts to make them easier to understand.
Justworks is looking for a New Hire Trainer to join our growing Revenue Enablement organization. As a member of Revenue Enablement, your primary responsibility will be to optimize the learning experience for newly hired members of the Revenue Organization. You will work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Onboarding, and Business Development teams to ensure new hires are performing to their full potential and meeting expectations.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Deliver in-person trainings to newly hired team members and facilitate onboarding
- Monitor trainee progress through assigned track and coordinate follow-up reviews as needed
- Assess trainee engagement and mastery, track feedback and note areas to focus on for individual coaching
- Consult with other trainers and business partners to proactively identify knowledge gaps in training
- Communicate training needs to management and consistently look for iterative ways to improve training processes
- Assist with inquiries and issue resolution by live-coaching peers on the team
- Regularly evaluate, update, and enhance learning materials to meet the changing needs of the organization and goals of the program.
- Book and setup necessary IT for in-person new hire training as well as ongoing development sessions
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
How You Will Do Your Work
As a New Hire Trainer, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Clear Communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Detail-Oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Good Judgment - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Curiosity - the innate desire to learn, grow, and understand.
- Nimble Learning - actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- A minimum of 2 years of training or revenue enablement experience
- Ability to identify service trends, learning needs, and the matching training to best assist with them
- Self-driven to be productive and seek out opportunities for constant improvement
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail and high administrative skills
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Interest in organizational development, psychology, human resources or related fields
- Knowledge of various teaching methods and approaches
- Proficiency in using Zoom, Zendesk, Talkdesk, Confluence, Jira, G Suite and learning management software preferred.
The base wage range for this position based in our New York City Office is targeted at $86,000.00 to $94,600.00 per year.
Actual compensation is based on multiple factors that are unique to each candidate, including and not limited to skill set, level of relevant experience, and specific work location. Salary ranges for positions based in other locations may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
For more information about Justworks’ Total Reward Philosophy, including all of the perks and benefits we are proud to offer our team members, please visit Total Rewards @ Justworks.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or familial status, disability, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.