Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
You possess high-impact communication and presentation skills. You’re energetic and passionate about both training and technology. You are a natural leader. Coaching and developing people brings you excitement, and you’re eager to leverage your skills in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As a Technical Trainer, you will help shape Justworks’ training strategy for our tech stack. You will be responsible for training and onboarding incoming new hires, upskilling tenured reps, and creating the corresponding documentation and training for both new hires and tenured employees. Your role entails remaining extremely process-driven and tracking records of performance. You will be working closely with various departments, including Business Operations, Sales, and Customer Success to support the delivery and certification of new hires and ongoing training to our client-facing teams.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Responsible for the ongoing adoption and training of new features/capability releases and new tools within individual business units
- Develop reference guides that provide system users with how to understand and navigate the available tools and processes available within the Salesforce environment
- Work with the Business Operations team to document training requirements around platform changes/enhancements
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement for the adoption of all tools
- Develop content to continually enhance and update technical training across the Sales and Customer Success departments
- Create, implement, and maintain training curricula, documentation, and technology policies, including user guides, and other training curricula
- Ensure adequate tracking/metrics of training to measure the impact
- Assist with supporting new and existing application integrations and rollouts
- Maintain a high degree of awareness of application enhancements and new solutions from current and prospective vendors
- Partner with the Business Operations team to triage any issues or user requests that surface as a result of training gaps, and build these requests into ongoing training material and/or communications to end-users
- Other duties as needed based on department and/or organizational needs
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Technical Trainer, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately results in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities, and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Good judgment - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive, and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Results-driven - consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual, and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment.
- Solution-oriented - identifies the source of a question or challenge and provides the right or a better, way of doing things.
- Curious - the innate desire to learn, grow and understand.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- A minimum of 1.5 years of demonstrated experience training Salesforce, and a proven deep technical understanding of the platform and its capabilities
- Experience training or using tools such as Talkdesk, Zendesk, Outreach, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Gong
- Proficiency in creating & facilitating training and documentation using a variety of delivery methods including, but not limited to in-person, Webinars, Video, and self-guided How-To Manuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly as it relates to explaining both simple and complex technical concepts to technical and non-technically focused employees
- Process-driven and results-oriented
The base wage range for this position based in our New York City Office is targeted at $97,000.00 to $106,700.00 per year.
Actual compensation is based on multiple factors that are unique to each candidate, including and not limited to skill set, level of relevant experience, and specific work location. Salary ranges for positions based in other locations may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
For more information about Justworks’ Total Reward Philosophy, including all of the perks and benefits we are proud to offer our team members, please visit Total Rewards @ Justworks.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or familial status, disability, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.