Field Marketing Manager, Miami
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Who You Are
Do you love connecting people and building networks? Are you passionate about supporting Miami’s small business and founder community? Are you looking to play a huge role in building something from the ground up?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Miami based Field Marketing Manager to help us build groundswell at the local level. You have lived in either Miami or Tampa for a number of years, love the market, and are entrenched in the local startup and small business ecosystem. In close partnership with Marketing and Sales teams, you will lead network development and relationship building with key influencers in the local entrepreneurial community. You will also support research, documentation, and socialization of market insights in collaboration with cross-functional team members focused on this market.
Sitting within the Marketing team and reporting to the Senior Manager, Brand & Field Marketing, you will help Miami entrepreneurs get to know Justworks and help Justworks get to know and love Miami. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to have a big impact on the ground and lay the foundation for Justworks’ growth in Florida.
Your Success Profile
What You Will Work On
- Building relationships and establishing a network of influencers, organizations, prospects, and customers across Miami’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Working closely with the Rev org - marketing, sales, and business development teams to support new business growth goals in Miami
- Being the face and voice of Justworks at the local level, including speaking at local events and leading lunch & learns – workshops, meetings, webinars, etc
- Driving a pipeline of qualified prospect and partners into our acquisition funnel
- Collaborating with greater FM team to create the FM playbook
- Partnering with marketing team members to curate market-level insights that will help inform smart decisions around advertising campaigns, activations, events, PR, and other community building initiatives
- Facilitating market visits with sales team members that helps connect them the local network and target audiences through various events and meetings
- Creating a quarterly report that surfaces key market insights (ie trends relating to competition, verticals, population, sentiment, etc) and socializing with stakeholders across the company
- Spending time in our NYC office during onboarding and subsequent quarterly visits
- Traveling to our office in Tampa on a quarterly basis
How You Will Do Your Work
As a Field Marketing Manager, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Creative Thinker: Ability to look outside the box and identify unique approaches
- Exceptional problem-solving capability: You have a proven track record of solving complex problems, thinking creatively and using data to tell a story
- Executive presence: You have the ability to effectively engage, lead and influence senior executives - this role offers high visibility and access to senior leadership
- Influence: Must demonstrate a high level of collaboration
- Communication: ability to convey information clearly and concise
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- 6+ years experience in sales and marketing, with at least 2 years of B2B experience
- Have lived in Miami for at least 2 years and have deep connections in the startup / small business community with ability to travel regionally on a regular basis
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers, peers, partners and contacts
- Executive presence with strong presentation skills in small and large / public group settings
- Self-starter with a proactive approach, strong time management and prioritization skills with the ability to build programs from scratch
- Strong planning and project management skills as well as creative problem solving skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Ability to make data-driven decisions quickly with a bias for action
The base wage range for this remote position is targeted at $113,500.00 to $124,850.00 per year.
Actual compensation is based on multiple factors that are unique to each candidate, including and not limited to skill set, level of relevant experience, and specific work location. Salary ranges for positions based in other locations may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
For more information about Justworks’ Total Reward Philosophy, including all of the perks and benefits we are proud to offer our team members, please visit Total Rewards @ Justworks.
Diversity At Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or familial status, disability, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Something looks off?