Welcome to Jetty, the financial services platform on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and flexible. We’ve built multiple financial products that benefit both renters and property managers - and we’re just getting started.
We are hiring a Salesforce Developer to join our Revenue organization, reporting to our Director of Partner Experience and Sales Operations. You will own our Salesforce instance and partner with our Revenue Operations team to drive efficiency, improve functionality, and have a meaningful impact in how we transform and utilize Salesforce overall.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive cloud CRM implementations (Salesforce) through all project phases including discovery, definition, building, testing, and deploying
- Support Salesforce administration, including user management, configuration, no-code builds/automation, documentation, and change management
- Support Revenue Operations and Customer Service by evangelizing best practices and proven patterns
- Partner with the Product team to strengthen customer experiences
- Partner with Product and the Data teams to design data and business process flows that support the goals of the business
- Maintain an understanding of long-term company strategy and ensure that designs will enable the company to meet changing industry/competitive demands
- Provide technical design direction and solutions; manage supporting vendor tools evaluation and selection
- Socialize industry trends, customer-journey mapping, and organizational assessments; deliver high-impact recommendations to the business
- Ensure the systems meet data security and regulatory standards
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a CRM developer with Salesforce, including strong Apex coding skills
- Ability to define the system landscape and identify gaps between current and desired target architecture
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to develop and strengthen relationships within Jetty
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs across customer experience, performance, and operational support workload
- Salesforce certification as a Platform Developer II is a plus
At Jetty, we know renting a home can be a financial challenge. That’s why we’re on a mission to make renting accessible to everyone. Jetty offers four financial products designed to help our members every step of the renting process: Jetty Deposit, a low-cost security deposit product that dramatically reduces move-in costs; Jetty Rent, a flexible rent payment program to eliminate pricey late rent fees; Jetty Credit, a credit building service that helps renters build credit just by paying rent; and Jetty Protect, an affordable renters insurance product that provides comprehensive coverage in just a few clicks.
Jetty has raised multiple rounds of venture capital from investors including Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Citi, Valar, and strategic investors. We’ve built a highly collaborative team working remotely around the country, and we believe in finding the best talent—regardless of where they live. To learn more about life at Jetty, visit jetty.com/careers.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health (with HSA and FSA options), dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Optional life and disability coverage
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and flexible sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible remote work in any US location (keeping east coast hours)
- Stipends to cover WFH set-up, childcare, phone/internet bill, and optional co-working space
Something looks off?