Jeeves is an all-in-one corporate card and expense management platform for startups, enterprises and SMBs around the world. Jeeves has raised over $380M and is backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, CRV, Tencent, Stanford University, Clocktower Ventures and Founders of more than 15 unicorns including David Velez (Nubank), Carlos Garcia (Kavak), Sebastian Mejia (Rappi) and the family office of two FAANG founders.
Jeeves’ mission is to become the financial operating system for all global businesses. Since its public launch in March 2021, the company now services more than 3000 clients across 24 countries and 3 continents.
We are in need of a motivated Data Analyst who will be hands-on and responsible for analyzing data to identify trends, develop insights, and provide recommendations to the cross-functional teams. This role will be a member of the Jeeves’ Data and Business Intelligence team. As a remote-first, global organization Jeeves is committed to building a team as diverse as the companies we serve.
Location: This role is based out of Sao Paulo, Brazil and is a full-time hybrid position where it is required to come into our office in the Brooklin area. #LI-HYBRID
- Clean, manipulate and analyze large, complex data sets, spanning a wide variety of sources
- Analyze large datasets to identify trends and patterns
- Research, identify areas for improvement, and make recommendations to optimize business processes
- Develop models to predict customer behavior and preferences
- Work collaboratively, communicate findings, present insights as well as recommend actionable solutions to product owners, finance, GTM, and other cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, with a preference working in financial services
- Understanding of FP&A reporting and forecasting as it relates to revenue and sales growth: customer retention, lifetime value and other financial metrics
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel, Power BI,)
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in SQL and Python or R required
- Experience in Dbt/Git environment, a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, Jeeves is a global company and English is the language we use internally to communicate between regions
- Agile and able to pivot quickly with the changing environment
- Collaborative and team oriented