Director of Strategic Partnerships
Intelligo is a pioneering platform for due diligence reports on people and companies worldwide. We’re a well-funded Series B company with proven product-market fit over several years. We’re based in Israel with employees in multiple countries and a hub in New York.
Our mission is to empower trust. Some of the most sophisticated institutional investors, investment banks, law firms, and corporations use our AI-powered platform to manage the risk of transacting with new people and businesses. Our Clarity product is a one-stop platform delivering quick checks, deep reports, and continuous monitoring with ease, speed, and accuracy.
About the role:
As our Director of Strategic Partnerships you will initiate, lead and execute our strategic global partnerships and referral network. You’ll work closely with senior managers and leaders across the organization, and help develop Intelligo’s partnerships roadmap and strategy. If you are passionate about the health of the Financial Services ecosystem along with innovation, business strategy and partnerships, your place is with us.
This position will be based in NYC with a hybrid work model.
What you’ll do:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Define clear partnership goals, go-to-market strategy and key KPIs
- Collaborate with senior management and other teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Maintain a great ongoing relationship with current partners and continually offer new ways to drive business growth
What it takes:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B outbound partnerships or business development in the Financial services industry with an emphasis on operational due diligence, compliance or risk related research
- The proven ability to cultivate and grow new relationships with senior executives across a diverse set of potential partners and clients
- Successful track record of driving strategy and revenue growth from partnership channels
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills and attention to detail
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including an uncapped and accelerating commission opportunity
- A very collaborative global group of colleagues
- A great revenue tech and data stack (Salesforce, Pitchbook, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, Nooks, Gong, etc.)
- Generous PTO and vacation policy
- 401k and health coverage
Comp: $130,000-$150,000 Base, $200,000-225,000 OTE
Intelligo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Please see our Applicant Privacy Notice here.