Vice President, Sales
Intelligo is a pioneering platform for due diligence reports on people and companies worldwide. We’re a well-funded Series B company with proven product-market fit over several years. We’re a global company headquartered in Ramat Gan with a hub in New York City.
Our mission is to empower trust. Some of the most sophisticated institutional investors, investment banks, law firms, and corporations use our AI-powered platform to manage the risk of transacting with new people and businesses. Our Clarity product is a one-stop platform delivering quick checks, deep reports, and continuous monitoring with ease, speed, and accuracy.
What you'll do
- Lead the evolution and successful implementation of Intelligo’s revenue generation from future and current clients and coordinate its implementation across all sales channels and marketing efforts.
- Develop and implement growth strategies with the executive leadership team.
- Create accountability within the sales, account management, and marketing teams by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics.
- Monitor the new revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Build and develop a team that can tell our story and sell effectively with a unified sales paradigm and narrative.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategies, including forecasting.
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Ability to open new markets and revenue funnels creatively with an emphasis on the US and the UK
- Manage, mentor, and grow the sales, account management, and marketing departments while ensuring teams are in sync and working together seamlessly.
- Work closely with the CEO on evaluating and implementing the company’s business plan across the organization, bringing a keen understanding of our current and potential client base.
What we're looking for
- 7+ years of senior-level management and sales experience in tech companies. Experience with customers within Financial Services space (MUST)
- High integrity, ambitious, and proven revenue leader with an understanding of Usage-Based software sales.
- Demonstrable experience designing and/or identifying repeatable and scalable operations.
- The ability to see future market trends while simultaneously tying those back to strategy and action plans over the next 6-12 months.
- A proven bridge-builder with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- An ability to harness the power of data-driven decision-making and technology to inform business decisions, GTM strategies, and tactics to drive company growth with enterprise clients.
- The ability to toggle effortlessly between big picture strategy and in-the-weeds tactical problem-solving.
- Experience leading remote teams across time zones and cultures
Remote/Hybrid model, company office in New York City, headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel. Expected to work in NYC office 2-3 days/ week and to travel to visit customers and prospects as needed.
What we offer:
- Base Salary of: $175,000 - 200,000 with a competitive compensation and benefits package
- Generous PTO and health coverage
Intelligo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Please see our Applicant Privacy Notice here.