Enterprise Account Executive
Intelligo is a pioneering platform for due diligence reports on people and companies worldwide. We’re a well-funded Series B company with proven product-market fit over several years. We’re based in Israel with employees in multiple countries and a hub in New York.
Our mission is to empower trust. Some of the most sophisticated institutional investors, investment banks, law firms, and corporations use our AI-powered platform to manage the risk of transacting with new people and businesses. Our Clarity product is a one-stop platform delivering quick checks, deep reports, and continuous monitoring with ease, speed, and accuracy.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive with a hunger for success to join our growing team. You’ll be working directly with our CRO and will play a crucial role in expanding our client base and accelerating revenue growth.
What you’ll do:
- Generate your own pipeline via multi-channel outbound hunting and warm referrals
- Identify and translate prospects’ needs into thoughtful demos, POCs, and proposals
- Work closely with your colleagues in account management to onboard and activate new customers
- Tenaciously follow-through on all opportunities while overcoming objections
- Continuously refine your tactics, pitch, and approach
- Crush your sales quotas
What it takes:
- 5+ years of experience closing new business in a related B2B company
- Experience selling into the Financial Services space
- Track record of success in a quota-carrying role
- True hunter mindset with the proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities and manage a pipeline with urgency
- Ability to map stakeholders and build new relationships at all levels of an organization
- Effectiveness on screen and in person: Zoom, conference, and in-person meetings
- Great presentation, communication, and Salesforce skills
- Familiarity with operational due diligence in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package, including an uncapped and accelerating commission opportunity
- A very collaborative global group of colleagues in the US, Israel, Ukraine, and South Africa
- A great revenue tech and data stack (Salesforce, Pitchbook, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, Nooks, Gong, etc.)
- Generous PTO and vacation policy
- 401k and health coverage
$110,000-$130,000 /yr base + commission. Based on skills and expertise.
Intelligo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Please see our Applicant Privacy Notice here.
Something looks off?