Talent Management / Human Resources Intern
Help Shape the Future of Fintech in the Global Alternative Investment Space:
iCapital is transforming investing in private equity, private credit, real estate, hedge funds, and structured investments by removing the roadblocks that have prevented greater participation in these private strategies. Join the FinTech company that is disrupting how individuals invest in private capital markets.
Let us invest in you - apply to our summer internship program.
Internship Experience at iCapital
From day one, you will be considered a key member of the iCapital team as you participate in a program where you will make meaningful contributions to our company and get a chance to potentially jumpstart your career with us after graduation.
Key features of our program:
- Inclusive company culture where we create a sense of belonging for everyone
- Exclusive access to the AltsEdge Certificate Program, our award-winning alternative investments education curriculum for wealth managers
- Regular learning seminars and platforms demos where you will learn the latest about our products
- A dynamic team project culminating in an end-of-summer presentation to senior management.
- Senior Executive Speaker seminars that provide career development, guidance, and access to top leaders at iCapital
How we have fun while we work:
- Outings with iCapital team members and fellow interns to build connections and grow your network.
- Corporate culture and volunteer activities in support of the communities where we live and work.
- Rooftop Happy Hours that showcase our impressive view of NYC.
About Talent Management at iCapital:
iCapital is committed to hiring and retaining the best talent in the FinTech industry. We believe in a culture of collaboration, integrity and accountability which drives the company’s innovation and growth and supports a deep partnership with our clients. The Talent Management team is part of the broader HR Department. This team works closely with the entire organization to support the company’s ongoing talent acquisition, learning and leadership development, career growth, and cultivate our employee experience. This role is based in NYC but will require the candidate to spend time in our CT office.
In your internship, as part of the Talent Management team, some areas of responsibility may include:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to source candidates for open roles and identify prospects for future job openings.
- Support the Learning & Development team with learning projects and initiatives.
- Work with the Engagement team on projects to improve the employee experience and assist with data collection and analysis.
- Help ensure our inclusive talent practices continue to evolve and participate in special projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Highly inquisitive, collaborative, and a creative problem solver
- Possess foundational knowledge of and/or genuine interest in the financial markets
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to adapt to new responsibilities and manage competing priorities
- Technologically proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- A rising junior or senior in a U.S. college/university bachelor’s degree program
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States*
*We are unable to offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program
Pay Rate: $35.00/hour + relocation stipend and transportation stipend
Positions are limited so apply early!
November: Rolling resume review and first round interview selection
November/December: First and second round interviews
iCapital in the Press:
We are at the vanguard of using technology to democratize investing in alternatives, but don’t take our word for it. Here’s what others are saying about us:
- Five consecutive years on the Forbes Fintech 50 list, which highlights the most innovative private companies in personal finance, investing payments and crypto assets.
- Back-to-back selection to Forbes’ Best Startup Employers List.
- Two-time winner of the Money Management Institute/Barron’s Solutions Provider of the Year.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.